Project Notch

Been workin on this for awhile now with a buddy of mine. Just finally snagged some pics of the progress we’ve made. I have about 40hrs or so in smoothing the engine bay, and had to have surgery so I wasnt able to finish it(paintwork and final skim coat). So it looks alright but me and the owner are going to re-do it over the winter b/c theres a few spots im not thrilled with. Theres a long way to go on the build, and ill keep snagging pics as we go. Enjoy!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/NotchProject023.jpg

tell paulie it looks great

Is this the one you drove out to the lot a few times last year? The one with the monster aluminum drag wing on the back?

Sick.

i still need one of those plate frames ni99a …just without the mustang stuff on it …and that fucker went big block ha

Yup

Nah, its a SBF

anyways about that plate frame where are they

those heads look pretty big.

just the valve covers

Idk, google the plate frame?? :lol

looks like a solid 14 second car

Is he still planning on driving it this year?

As soon as we get the part we’re waiting on it should be done in about a weekends worth of work. All depends if everything goes smoothly or not…

What part is that? Looks like alot of work for one weekend.

Not at all. The engine/trans are connected and bolted to the K-Member. Once we get the billet K-Member spacers it can all be bolted up, hit up the trans mount and thats done. Putting the front clip back on will take about an hour at tops. Need to weld the tabs for the shocks on the rear end and that can be all bolted together. Kevin’s coming over to do the re-wire, and were damn near there. A solid 2 8hr days and it should be damn near done.

http://www.streetlegalextreme.com/heyesliplfr.html found it fucker

Well that would be cool if it all can be done that quick.

See, that wasnt hard!! :tongue

P.S- Stop bitin’ off my style :lol

mine dont say mustang shit on it .so bite thees nuts .that and i wanted one before i knew ya