94 Mustang Build-up

Better get that big motor ready bitch ass! Youre gonna need it :evilking

adam, what setup u goin with this year? i got some news for ya too, pm me bro…im on my phone, other wise id do it lol

PM’d

so sargente told me you are putting a terminator motor in here…

Nah, that would be cool tho!

oh well thanks

Anytime Pete, anytime

pete…sighhhh, go home pete

:ninja i heard its being sold for a new ride!!! :ninja

nope, you boot it.

ordered a new plate for the truck today adam… 9450kllr and how come i dont get a pm about whats happening with the setup this year?

forgot to add adam… the bike is gone, its all about the truck this year. well aside from a new truck… its all about the trucks again though. im not waiting until lake george to have the truck out lol. the truck will definetly be in mass july 4th weekend for summer nationals.

You dont get PM’s b/c your a chevy queer! lol. Good to see ya sold the bike man, now you can focus on the truck. You’ll prolly have your shit done and out way before I do

awaiting for my new pm notification. come on dick.

i didn’t get a pm either you sissy!!!

Car is back to stock, and will come out with 215hp and 275trq just like factory! :lol

awesome! i put a v6 in mine!

:lol

I do have big plans for it down the road, but as of now Im really just concentrating on school and getting into a good career, as gay as it sounds lol. It will be damn near the same as it always has, just with a cleaner engine bay haha. A few years down the road though will be a whole different story! :evilking

don’t sound gay at all. sounds like a dude with his shit together. only SOME of the clowns on here will fault you for that.

Thanks bro! :thumbup

pm sent guys