94 Mustang Build-up

Like I said it was 1st prime, and those spots are already fixed :thumbup

Shoulda known you better you anal fuck

:lol Yeah I saw those in the primer and FLIPPED. As soon as it was dry the one spot was hammered/dollied out and re-skimmed and all of the seams were hit with seam sealer.

This thing will never be done!

lol

2012 is still my guess, I offered him 20 bucks towards an asian massage to hear it run in 2011 and he declined.

This mothafucka :lol. Its actually ready for final primer, then the wetsanding starts. After that it will be ready for base/clear and start throwing parts back on it!

I just didnt want you rubbing general tao’s all over me :rofl

Word. It really doesn’t seem like you have a TON left to do.

yup

^ Yup!

Better than my dumpy ride though… my car needs major TLC.

Theres not a ton to get it into paint, but to get it running again is gonna take some time. Doing a manual brak conversion, so gotta get a new master cyl and make some nice lines up, run the wiring harness and tuck as much as I can, and Im also considering going to a foxbody T/B setup which looks ALOT cleaner, which would go from this:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/95opal/sundayrearshots028_6_7_tonemappe-1.jpg

to this:

So it comes with a procharger?

Yes, that is included in the kit :lol

And its a Vortec smartass :tongue

no its not

:cry

ohhh my bad

your so scared.

lookin good A…keep it up maybe this shit will be out and tight for adirondack nationals…the brake stuff might suck on your back. We should bring it over to danas and do that on the lift, i can get a trailer anytime.

Im not scared of a show truck steve! :lol

Eh Im used to doin shit on my back, been doin it for so damn long lol. Plus I dont really want it there with all the BS that goes on, Id set his house on fire if my car got fucked up.