94 Mustang Build-up

he is lookin for himself , not where richie shops dude

Coyote in a Bullitt…

thats a wide motherfuckin motor lol

yeah, it looks like a big block compared to my 5.0.

LOL, it is wide but not as wide as the 4.6 DOHC. The heads are not as thick on these new motors I guess.

Perfect fit :lol

Whata you do when a build thread fails? Post pics of successful builds!

Srs

DO WANT that cobra!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP

That sort of talk will not be tolerated in my section. :vlad

:rofl

QFT

If big Fred wants to pay for the rest of my build it will get down lol. Till then, im working on the career and house crap first :confused:

smart move man . i gotta get my shit together also . it a lot tougher once ya have 2 kids to do it

yeah it sucks gettin old lol, but cars aren’t priority #1 like they used to be. Not sayin I wouldn’t love to be back out in it tho!!

cars?? ehhh if its paid for let it sit and collect dust. a motor should be the last thing because technology is always improving. why have a sick 2011 setup, when the car wont be done till 2015. might as well just keep waiting, pile up some cash and do everything you want in one shot.

The hard part is piling up cash. At least for my self. There is always something else to sponge my hard earned money. Im sorta on the Career, Wedding, House thing myself… Ugh. to be 21 again…

Sweet build thread. Like to see something get done. I guess only Mustangs make progress here. LoL

What ever happened to this car? Still in the garage? Call me if you want to sell!