94 octane in edmonton?

Hi I’m moving up from calgary to edmonton and I know that in some of the huskeys they sell 94 octance gas. Does anyone know if there are anyplaces in edmonton to get higher performance fuel?

I personally don’t know of any, but I really hope there is some place I’ve missed. My car is getting thirsty for that high octane! :smiley:

I’m almost positive that we don’t have any stations with 94. :frowning:

It sucks, B.C has Chevron stations and every single one had 94 octane.It was only $0.93 too.Damn Alberta

I was Just in Scotland, and all they have is 95 and 98 Octane, so you could go over there with a bucket?

I have been trying to follow this in Calgary, we lost/losing one of 2 stations I know of that sold 94. The word on the street…well ok the word from some dude at Mohak was that Husky/Mohak was looking to add 94 to all their stations, first with some additional pilot stations around town.

It should come around, I have heard now you can buy 100oct at the pump in some places in the US. Must be nice, I find my car idles so much nicer when I dump 109 in her!

They use a differnt rating system at the pump. I believe they use RON and we use MON+RON/2.

Dconz, yea I find my “fair-lady” idles 100 rpm less… and sounds better and pulls faster even though it’s a NA? any idea why?

Yeah good old BC 94 Everywhere! I spent a week there baggin my friend Mustang.
-R

You have a friend named Mustang…I got a friend named Shelby :wink:

Just stopped at a nearby Mohawk tonight, they have been getting new tanks and pumps and have a 94 choice now. I asked them if all Mohaks were going to get it eventually but they didn’t know.

Is this in Edmonton, if so which one?

No in Calgary, the Mohawk on 14st just North of Kensington rd.

So I think we can come to the conclusion that Edmonton doesn’t have a 94 oct pump?

Yes…for now :cry:

The 94 offered by husky/mohawk is an enthonal blend. Who here has used it in their car, and if so what is their opinion? I have heard a lot of bad, but some good too.

I use it quite often, if not that than the Mohawk 92 ethanol blend. No problems, but I have heard rumors of power loss. My car seems to run nice at idle or at 18lbs boost so I will continue to use it.

ya totally sux now… since I’m addicted to all the nicer power, I have to dump in octane booster first then fill it with 92

There is a Chevron station on the west side of E-town by the truck stop. I haven’t had a chance to swing by there to check out if they have 94 octane or not. Its on 168 or 169 street and just north of 118ave. Its a cardlock station, but I’m sure as with most cardlock stations you can use Visa or MC.

Hi I’m moving up from calgary to edmonton and I know that in some of the huskeys they sell 94 octance gas. Does anyone know if there are anyplaces in edmonton to get higher performance fuel?