94 t/a six spd vs. 93 t/a GT auto

Just as the title states 94 t/a six spd (me) vs. 93 t/a GT auto. I’m all stock except for gutted MAF and Moroso intake. He’s got 2400 stall conv., flowmasters, and 3.73’s.
Two races: 1st race, pull along side him at 15mph both hit it around the same time, i pulled 3 cl’s and held him there. I was surprised that I pulled on him that much. 2nd race 45 mph roll in 3rd I’m already bout 1 cl behind. We hit it at the exact same time and same result pull past him walking him to about 2 cl’s. Once again i was very surprised.
I was surprised that i pulled on him like that especially since he’s got 3.73’s. I expected it to be alot closer but I beat him pretty bad. The best part about it is that his girl was with him the whole time.

sounds like you did good :slight_smile:

:cool:

:cool:

roll racing is :greddy:

LT1ost to me :eek3:

Originally posted by Shaggy
roll racing is :greddy:

LT1ost to me :eek3:

congrats

Originally posted by lt1power
The best part about it is that his girl was with him the whole time.
Maybe she was a big girl and weighed him down too much. :smiley:

well heres an update i ran him again yesterday from a STOP, i got the jump (prolly b/c i have 315’s on the back), and continued to put car lengths on him. I would have raced him from a stop the first time but the oppurtunity was never there.

well heres an update i ran him again yesterday from a STOP, i got the jump (prolly b/c i have 315’s on the back), and continued to put car lengths on him. I would have raced him from a stop the first time but the oppurtunity was never there.
no tq to turn 315’s,is more like it!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
no tq to turn 315’s,is more like it!!!

well now i can dump it at 3k and it hooks

well now i can dump it at 3k and it hooks
get balls go 5 :smiley:

haha…someday :smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
get balls go 5 :smiley:

5 pfffffffffffffffffffft thats nothing w/ street tires:tounge: