ATTN: EURODAD

I’m faster than youuuu!! :slight_smile: New best tonight! car still continues to impress me

1.77 60 foot
8.54 at 75.5mph 1/8

13.49 at 99.1 mph 1/4 mile!

I’d love to see how it does with a lightweight set of 15 inch drag rims, skinnies up front and 3.73 gears with more fine tuning work in COLD air!!

congrats.
it only took you two years. i bet i could have bettered that time with the 650 double pumper i had put on but never tried.

awesome…you got that L98 running strong…L98FTW

congrats

yeah man, i bet that big carb would have gotten you way down there but oh well lol

now i have to beat that 6 liter idear of yours

just picked up the vic jr intake and msd today. just need a few more pieces. mounts, bigger pump, fuel cell, ls1 headers, power steering pump, alternator, and coil packs.

Congrats on the ET.

I wanted to run last night, but it was my sons 1st bday.

Maybe next week.

Was Denny Terzich’s '68 Camaro there? I heard he was going to run it last night. Pic of car below.

Supposedly 1500 whp now and blower/motor is completely underhood (he went with centrifugal s/c & he told me he was gonna have a flat hood). He’s looking for 7’s in street trim.

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/1967 Camaro Denny Terzich 7.JPG](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/1967 Camaro Denny Terzich 7.JPG)

jesus. i forgot about that thing at the world of wheels
did he make it to drag week this year?

drag week is in August, I believe.

it went high 9’s & oil down the track(i think)

i did see that car, it had the blow thru setup stickin out the hood. awesome car, but i dont think it oiled the track. the last car i seen run that came back thru the pits when we noticed the oil everywhere was a red/white thirdgen camaro driven by some black guy. i havent seen that car out there before but then again, i havent been out much this year.

right when they announced that the track was closed, that big black camaro came rolling out of the slick car lanes and turned around and went back to the trailer but before he got there he smashed the gas and spun tire in the lanes…it was so bad ass. car was MEAN

^^I’m sure it was Steve Roth driving it.

congrats MPHBOY

not the car u have in the pic,but steve roth took that car saturday to a 8.06 @ 170

I’m confused…

Did Terzich’s car run 8.07? I know they were looking for high 7s.

yes

wow 8.0’s is damn fast

that camaro is mean as hell!!!

sweet