fagot kid gets beat in his daddies benz...

i normally wouldn’t post this, but it’s just to funny. It was friday night and i just merged on to a certain road. As soon as i merge i catch a light next to a slk 230 compressor ( i know there not fast my stepmom had a c230). I just give a quick look over and see some preppy fagot drivin with girl in the car (very hot). Then he starts inchin forward and revvin. I’m like “wtf, does this kid wanna go?” I ignore it and wait for the light to change. Light goes green and fagot barely broke his tires loose and took off, i rolled out normally and punched it as soon as i got to 3k in 1st. I spun all the way thru first got sideways in 2nd next to him and passed him still spinning, the proceeded to put 4-5 cl’s on him. Caught the next light, and he wouldn’t look over at me just looked the other way, but his girl seemed to like it.

Sorry for the length!!!

congrats & u have?

94 t/a, I thought you knew???

sorry i was :confused:

hahahahahah…nice kill

not to shabby at all

the fact that he had to sit next to you at the next light is great. i’d have turned right on red or something if i was him :rofl:

i beat one of them on the highway from a roll :slight_smile: in my old 99 bonneville w/ cai very disapointing cause my bonny was slow ! whooped him til 110 mph anyway lol let him catch up he did a ricer fly by so i nailed again same thing :slight_smile:

Good Kill…Even though those cars are a joke…94 TAs are awsome machines

amen

HAHAHAHAHA :bowrofl:

GTP>94 ta :moon:

:nuts:

lemme know when you beat an AMG Benz :wink:

Obviously steve you eithjer can,t drive or your the crazy one here,i have taken many 94 n up ta,s. :weak:

i did that to a silver one!,some young kid driving it started reving at me at a light in oakland one day from a light i killed that car…had stickies on too!

I can’t say that I have ever raced a LT1 TA but I know they rip. I would say my GTP how it is now may run with one but I would think that at speeds over 90 mph the LT1 should pull. But I only said your nuts b/c I would pick a LT1 TA over a GTP anyday no matter how much faster the GTP is. Don’t get me wrong I do like my GTP for a cool everyday car that still kinda rips. :blanyer: BTW LT1power’s TA is fuckin sweet looking. :mrT:

You beat an AMG Benz? With what, the GN? And what kind of AMG Benz? This is balancing very close to the edge of :bs:

x2

I did it to an SL55 AMG… I’m still looking for an SL/CL(?)65 AMG, but I highly doubt we’ll see one in Pittsburgh to trample on.