Cocky bitch gets beat

So were hanging out tonight and this douchebag kid that that has a Auto 00’ TA pulls in. He raced a 96 Auto Lt1 headers,ram air first annd beat him. Then he was scared to race me so we had someone talk him into it. His fag friend was saying how he would kill me. So we line up at a red light and I tore him out of the hole and at 95 I had a whole car inbetween us. We go back and he wouldn’t get out of his car and talk, but after the first race with the LT1 he was trying to talk everyone. You guys might remember this kid, he had the Black Stealth that sat at George’s Tading Post and he went around telling people that it was TT,(even though I drove it and it wasn’t) and he wouldn’t pop the hood. So everyone beat his slow Stealth. So he went out and bought a LT1 Camero and Doug(Betrayed93) beat him in his turbo Probe. So now the fag gets a LS1 and thinks hes the shit. Well he lost to the family car tonight. I hate people like this that just go out and buy a car thats quick stock and don’t modify it and go around talking shit. Shit like this is why I can’t sell my car cause beating fuckers like this is great.

a stock ls1 should of still beat you…he must be a really bad driver

but congrats

Like I said the kid’s a retard about cars. With what I have done to my car it can trap 104-5. Thats about where Auto LS1’s trap at. (it didn’t have the ram hood) With a shitty driver it could be lower, I’m sure someone has seen them trap under 104-5. Why can’t you believe with my mods I can beat a stock auto LS1? Its possible and I did it. He did’nt spin or anything I just clearly beat him and he wasn’t catching me at 95. I’ll gladly run another stock Auto if anyone has one to prove I can beat them.

i am not doubting you i was just making a statement…i just know is pretty hard to get a GTP to run what a stock ls1 ta can run…

i have no idea what your mods are and i did say congrats

I am almost stock :angel: wanna race?

If you trap around 105 then it would be a pretty close race. Depending on all the variables, tire condition, driver skill, # of miles on the LS1, etc. it should be a driver’s race. Good kill.

:cool:  I was in full race prep or it may have been different. Back tires 40+psi,25 front, Headlight and cone filter out. You can really feel the car pulling harder w/o light & filter. In cold weather without the headlight the sc actually stays somewhat cold and it runs even better then.....tonight was real humid though.  :dunno:

You have to figure you trap what 110? you have M6, little cam(I think you said) ram air kn, cat back. Take away your mods including ram air and make it an Auto. You’d lose about 5mph trap right???

i think most ls1 cars stock trap around 103 104

trap speed doesnt mean shit :booty:

well when you don’t race exactly a 1/4 then I’d say it does

yeah 110 is what I trapped with those mods. I have no times with the LS6 intake, high flow cats, y-pipe, and Headers. [benchracing]I am hoping for around 113MPH now[/benchracing]

It measures how much top end pull you have IMO.

get to the track…i want to go either wedsday or friday next week

so on the street you know your trap speed:confused:

first one to the finish is the winner in my book…ET not trap

I may be out of town next Wed, but Friday is a possibility. I am on vacation, but I have to replace the garage roof and do a few other things at the house.

summer is comming to the end…or you can be a non racer like chad :booty:

I’ll get there this year. I figure if I wait until September, the night air will be cooler. :slight_smile: Why waste a trip up to race in high humidity? I went twice last year with the same mods, but one night was cooler than the other. My best ET’s on those nights were 13.1 vs 13.4

What I’m saying is that even if I trap about the same as the Ls1 it will eventually catch me if we race past the 1/4. You understand now?

sc cars usually have more top end :dunno: