94 turbo del sol fs/part out

im interested in the trans i really need it and could buy it when i get back home saturday

as for the car being a pos far from it. the car is super clean and a very solid car, and cooler then an automatic vette driven by some faggot who only talks shit on everyone else’s shit except his

lets hope it sells better than a high mileage auto vette!

i’m in for the shell… if it gets to that point. just sayin. my quarters are fawked. soooo yea let me know if you sell the engine/tranny/suspension/whatever else

Pm me an offer on the shell

I was interested in a few things actually, but I was waiting to see if anyone took the whole package first…that’s all. I couldn’t remember what exactly broke when Jeff took it apart, but I thought is was block internals, hence me asking about it.

pmed u about the slicks also how much for the borg warner s366 turbo pm me that price also

Bottom end- sale pending getting deposit tonight.
Tranny - sale pending Saturday
cams- sold
slick- sold

Still have :
Borg Warner s366 .70r t3
precision 600hp front mount
greddy profec boost controller with remote steering wheel mount
omni power valve trane
inline pro turbo manifold
turbo xs bov
intercooler pipes
23x7 m&h slicks
golden eagle scatter shield
skunk2 drag launch suspension with tokico blue shocks

3.5-4inch aluminum exhaust

Still more I’m forgetting

How long is the exhaust? Price? Might be interested.

It dumps before the gas tank. Turn down

Don’t forget I’m buying the boost controller sat also and ii still may get the manfold if its still there

Pm me if it doesn’t sell.

Sorry man deff gone need iit for my coupe

Tranny sold

Hey ill be out wensday for the suspension and boost controller and ic pipes and if I got enough money the ic

I need a passenger side window + regulator, but it doesn’t sound like you’re breaking it down that far.

I would like to come get the slicks and suspension. If you return my txt or calls I have the money just waiting on you. I also need you to put my head together

I know Jason was in ohio this weekend, and weve been really busy at the shop. Do you have suspension to replace the delsols yet?

yes i do!!! i been tryin to get ahold of him for a while now

What time are yins going to be at the shop tomorrow id like to get it tomorrow if not I’m done waisting my tme I know you guys are busy but ill do the work yins can do your thing it takes 2 seconds to answer a txt on when I can come down and get the stuff but I guess people don’t wanna make money