94 turbo del sol fs/part out

Well being as all I’ve been doing is working on and tuning evos/ subarus, I’m moving on and building my Evo so everything I have for the del sol is for sale. I’d like to sell the whole car, but if I have to part it out I will. I’ll get pics up later tonight. Here’s the list.

1994 del sol. Clean as balls most know the car Travis did all the work on the body. Since I bought it everything motor wise has changed.

84mm aebs sleeved gsr block
eagle rods
cp 9:1 pistons , stock crank.
B16 head
ukdm type r cams
omni power valvetrane
aem fuel rail/ fuel pressure regulator
Borg Warner s366 turbo, extended tip, t3 .70ar polished housing
precision 600hp front mount
turbo xs bov, crome charge pipes.
Lenso 13x8.5 rims, 24.5x8.5 slicks ( two passes since I bought them)
skunk2 drag launch suspension
b16 tranny with kaaz lsd ( shifts perfect)
chasis has a roll cage installed (s&w kit for an ek civic we modified)
greddy profec electronic boost controller with remote switch on steering wheel
momo steering wheel
jenson flip out 7.5 cd player
3.5 inch down pipe, blows up to 4inch aluminum the rest of the way
there’s still more I’m forgetting. I made 596whp on this set up at 27psi went 11.01 at mir with a cracked head. Couple days before ran it at prp on small slicks and low boost (15psi) went 11.3@ 133mph so with the new head it will easily be a mid 10second car around 140-145 traps. There’s way more I’m forgetting, car only has 64,000 miles . All parts have less then 100 miles on them ( except cams were used) only dyno time and 4 passes at the track. Do not low ball me or I’ll kindly tell you to fuxk yourself. Call/text/pm whatever you want I’ll post pics tonight when I get bsck to the shop. Thanks for your time

Guess my number would help 412-596-6803

Good luck with the sale, but can’t say we didn’t see this coming…

What are you trying to get out of the tranny? Did you do bearings/synchro…anything else while you were putting the diff in?

The tranny was rebuilt and assembled by hmotors. Still all stock besides the diff, I’d like around 1000 for the tranny

And I don’t quit know what that means but times are changing and a friend recently asked to buy all of it but won’t have the money for awhile and I’ve already made my decision to move on to the evo. Love the del sol but my business is all evo’s and subarus so I’d rather showcase my Evo at this point.

makes sense to me. good luck with the sale man.

Keep the 366 for the evo, I have a t3 manifold I told you its yours if you want it.

Don’t read too deeply into that…I was just joking about the fact that you bought the car (in a finished state) and prceeded to rebuild it immediately, and repeatedly…so it was only a matter of time before you lost interest and moved on.

Price on the trans is pretty good. Did the guy who was interested want that trans specifically with the car? The reason I ask is my GSR tranny w/LSD, was rebuilt entirely last season by myself…but I didn’t put in my b16 2/3rd gears (which makes the equivalent ITR gearing). So basically aside from the diff itself, we have almmost identical trans. I would prefer the Kaaz, but I doubt you’d be in for some kind of trade…i really don’t want to crack mine open again.

I’ll have no use for any parts anymore. He was looking to buy everything drop it in a car and take it to the track.

How much for the whole thing?

what would you charge me to have my scooby tuned!

7500 I’ll sell the whole car. Way cheaper then what I bought it for. And I realistically put damn close to that into it in the past year.

If you want your Subaru tuned, we do open source tuning. It’s $350 for a tune.

Is the motor together? how much for the bottem end or whole engine?

LOL @ you selling this so you don’t have to race me, pussy.

Motor is torn down. Was putting new rings and pistons in it for this year. Just haven’t had time to put it back together. I’d like to sell the whole car.

You just tore down the motor Jeff put back together for you? Did something break?

That was meant to say new rings and bearings. Jeff put the head on. The head cracked at Mir as previously stated. And the only reason I tore it down was to simply freshen it up and make sure it was ready for this year. My question for you is are you actually interested in buying anything?

He must be if he’s asking you, fuckwad.

Good luck selling that piece of shit though, considering everyone on here knows it’s never ran for more than a week straight without you blowing it up.

It was never driven cum guzzler. Back to trolling pittspeed i see. The old motor blew. That was once so name me another tine it blew up? Get your facts straight faggot before you run your mouth. And this is a solid car. I was asking because he had asked awhile ago about my tranny, and never said anything again so I was curious if he was actually interested.