94 z/28 the mustang killer

my cam wont hook up to my comp ,as soon as i figure all that out i will ,right now im just decidin what color for the motor paint wise lololol .oh and pjb if it loses to your car ill burn it collect the ins money

I wouldve crash and burned my car a long time ago but the book value on a '92 Mustang isnt much.

So wheres the videos Steve took of it running?

he is havin problems uploadin em ,i brought it home today put 10 miles on it so far it runs well still havent floored it yet but it deff pulls a lot harder than the stock motor did thank god

they rnt able to upload since spring sucks fat cock, gonna try one day this week or something with my camera

10 miles is more than Ive driven mine so far.
Good to hear its running good.

+1. shame i just put mine away for winter :frowning:

Why would you do such a thing. I drive my car until the first day I see white stuff fall. Summer is too short in NY

Anyway… I think I would have gone with the stroker build without the over bore. 377 FTW

Shit dude its not even October yet. I figure its gonna be another month to two months before I put mine away.
Hopefully by then my brother will move his shit out of that side of my grandmother’s garage.

when you have as many cars as i do that aren’t driveable in winter, it becomes a process to put them away & still have a bay to do work out of.

How many cars do you have? I thought just the Cobra, Caddy and Accord?

there’s one missing from that list, not counting the wifes accord.

I thought you didnt have the '64 anymore or were selling it or something.
But anyway isnt the Cobra the only one thats drivable in nice weather anyway?

yea but every year i have to play musical cars so that i can keep an open bay for side work. i need a mobil car in the spare stall, so i can move it out when a side job comes in.

That car this year is the 64. Grinder dust etc from workin on the caddy won’t hurt it, so it can stay in the big garage next to the caddy.

so is this car ready to line up from a flow roll or what??

not yet,i still dont have the bottle hooked up yet cause i have to reroute it and i broke a fuel pressure switch so in a few seeks

ahhh so your already admitting you need the bottle?

Sick dude! Glad to hear this thing is running again.

Nice buddy!

wont need it from a dig, pussy a roll thats a diff story like i said i havent gave it all she had yet .let me get by the break in stage then we will try:thumbup