94 z/28 the mustang killer

Probably not sprayin it.
I paid $150 for the injectors two months ago so thats what Id need to get for them if I sold them but I dont know if I want to.

This thread is makin’ my penis soft…

hahhaa, Paul you should def finish that shit

Im not making him hard

well sell me the injectors and ill give ya my #24 for nothin,that will make me hard but i wont fuck ya

Ill consider selling them but I really wanted to use them. Figures I already sold my 24’s and both MAF’s for them.

so word is that this LT-gun might be done… wow im a poet and I dont even know it.

gotta here a “realLTx” with the 503 cc lol. some people dont think mne has it…

Welcome to www.road8.compatio furniture,outdoor furniture,wood furniture,garden furniture,dog house,furniture,wood,outdoo,patio,cedar,bench,gardenOutdoor Furniture,Teak Furniture,Wood Furniture,Porch Swings,Garden Bench,Garden Furniture,Wooden Furnitureoutdoor wood furniturediscount outdoor furnituremetal outdoor furniturepool furnitureoutdoor bar furnitureiron outdoor furniturewicker furniturewalmart outdoor furnituredoor furniturepatio furniturechairshttp://games.qq.com/images/gamegirl/mm/mm06110105/img/s/083.jpg

^ oh Hai! I can share pillow with you?!

got the comp in today just before the rain came .holy shit what a diff car feels a little stronger than stock below 3500 about 4 k it all breaks loose deff pulls way harder than cameos does .i dont know whats up wit his but it dont lope or run half as well as mine does

im interested to see how well it runs!

it deff aint no roll monster but it is a hell of a lot stronger than what it was .most 503 cars get about 330-370 at the wheels with all supp mods as mine does so ill have to see what it does soon …shit over the weekend i had a ls1 6 sp vette at 130 by half car untuned so we shall see soon drew my cam and bottle and yours

yah…I think you will edge me out on the 100 shot.

only one way to find out

i canceled the 383 scat rotating assembly today ,i talked to my engine builder and decided on a package

callies forged crank wit a 3.875 stroke
compstar h beam rods 6" lenght
srp flatatops “forged”
.40 over bore so it will be a 4.30 bore

can someone do the math on what diplacement will be ?lolololol oh and i will be able to spool it up to 7k worry free

I had a 40-over 350 in one of my third gens… it was a real strong engine off spray!

call me friday if u still want my help…

well i just got the newest rotating assembly seein as my cyl walls are thinner than i like ,and my rpm,s i want and other things wont add up to a sloid foundation i am doin a diff rt than a big stroker motor…it is a eagle forged crank eagle h beam forged rods ,srp flatop w/ a 5 thou dome it will be a high compression "race fuel"358 w/splayed 4 bolt mains comp cams cc306 cam and all the other bolt ons i had ,it will handle a very healthy shot and spin to 8k but my tune has the limiter at 77oo .it should be done in about 2-3 weeks so hopefully ill be good to go shortly there after

Pics or it didnt happen

We’ll see if its a match for my reman 302.