94 z/28 the mustang killer

ill run it ,if its got a bottle ,ill bottle up also

You ever find out whats wrong with your car??

back of the intake blew out,gota pull it and redo the gaskets no big deal

It seems like GM intake gaskets always blow

shitty sealant they use at the factory,while im in there im gonna do longtubes ,egr delete ,a.i.r delete ,and a set of #30 svo injectors for it

Yeah, Ive seen several blow. My Blazer’s motor eventually spun a bearing because of two gallons of coolant getting into the oil from a blown intake gasket. My dad’s Olds just had a misfire.

Whats stock for injectors on it?

my intake is a dry intake no coolant will enter motor ,stock are 22-24 why ya need a set i got 2 sets of them

I dont need injectors- I was just wondering what was stock. Ive got 30’s in the basement for my POS.

wanna sell em???,there big for your setup anyways aint they ,a good set of #24 would do it

I was planning on using them with my setup because I think 24’s will be near their limit. I just bought them on ebay a month or so ago (used).

i dont think so adam is runnin smaller than that and he is fine wit spray

paul did you get your motor back orrrr?

Yeah, he’s got 24’s but I dont know if thats enough for mine. I had 24’s on my previous setup. I sold them and both MAF’s I had for 24’s though.

Supposedly shipping tomorrow.

Told you 100X the 24#'s are more than adequete for what your going to be running. What C/R is the motor? No need for a 30# injector on a 12sec ride my man!

10.7:1 with 58cc heads.
It might run faster than 12’s if it ever sees the road again though. I just want out of the 13’s.

Id rather have too big than too small.

Thats only 0.2:1 more compression than mine, and 16CI more. Plus, you aint sprayin it right?

Should be good low 12’s high 11’s all day as long as ya dont dick anything up =-P

so paul wanna sell em now kid

Since his car will never run he might as well