94 z/28 the mustang killer

relax dude im just bustin back… you whine… get it… twas a joke. Oh and i think cameo can speak for himself…that is where this all started. if he had a problem with me calling him cameo to his face he would have said something.

sometimes bought is better than built when someone like you is doing the building :ahh

leaking gas tank ftl

yeah leaking tank and open downpipe… genius idea.

:sHa_rofl::sHa_hehe::sHa_lol::sHa_shakeshout::hyper::yas!!

its got a new tank now.

o rly

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr61/wrbwrx07/MOAR.jpg

hmmm i just talked to my friend and im hopefully getting the 125 kitt… ka boom ka boom!!!

you should not have a mustang, or nitrous. stick to your sick GPs

That black one that was on here for like $1500?? iirc it didnt have a built motor, just an E-cam and some bolt ons with the jug…

i was told the heads were ported but i think its the stock computer/injectors which might be holding a few ponies back.

Ill look at it for ya at the lot when the weather is a bit nicer and let ya know what ya got in it. If its just a cam only car with stock ported E7 heads the 19# injectors will suffice just fine, as long as the injectors are good. A tune/chip wouldnt hurt though…

how did my thread turn into mclarens bullshit mustang ,fuck that mods please split

Dont cry john!

im not but fuck that assclown ,he is retarted has no clue on shit i mean come on its lumps a little at idle it must have a cam how, retarted is that i can make my f-150 have a lumpy idle without doin cams

or because of the fact i know its cammed; i havnt started any trouble recently dont see why you have to.

hey my blazer is cammed!

o shit, thats just a misfire HAHA

im not i just dont want the bullshit about a mustang in my thread do one of your own if ya feel the need

Just race the Mustang. Afterall youre calling the Camaro a Mustang killer.