Phearable chipped ecu - For Sale
Timing belt done less than 4k miles ago
New gas tank - For sale
New front brakes - for sale
New exhaust - For sale from header back

Other things I can think of that would be good:
brake master cylinder and booster 15/16"
Wiring harness
Pretty much any interior pieces, Tan interior, most of it is mint condition (how I have no idea, but it is) Seats/carpets/dash pieces/door skins. This car has power everything and it all seems to work. All glass is for sale as well as any side view mirrors.
I have almost all headlights/tail lights
Anything you can randomly think of, it’s probably for sale.
edit: the exterior is pretty beat so don’t hold your breath for good body stuff

I bought this car to swap everything out of an automatic d-series civic. So I’m using everything needed to make that happen: cluster, motor/trans, axels, mounts, radiator, clutch pedal assembly.

Please post in here what you are interested in as I don’t want an onslaught of pms. The more you want, the cheaper it gets. Make offers on parts, if its even remotely reasonable, consider it yours.

Price on fenders, hood, headlights, bumper

ok, I was saying make offer but anyway…I can’t even think of what shape the fenders are in, the hood the clear is peeling but it’s not banged up, the front headlights are good, the front bumper is shit, the rear might be ok. You can have all the stuff you’re asking for $60

Sent you a pm with my number to come get stuff

wanna cut it up a lil bit for me lol? i need the trunk support piece,

and possibly the part on left thats jacked in this pic

shoot me a text or call me, 5104699

Hmm, I can’t find your number, give me a call today, I sent you my # in pm. I’ll be around my shop today.

Bump for anyone who needs random parts

Bump, still got lots of stuff.
Fender liners look good.

renegade, I lost ur #. Pm me again please.

i need some wheels and tires $40 for all 4 if you got them with decent tires in exchange for some 4x100 wheels with ok tires :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure the tires are crap. You could have just looked when you were there today selling a car.

Lol I did look over and it wasnt good, Thanks though i must say interior looks pretty decent from a glance.

I’ll be around Saturday - Tuesday, then I’m probably junking it. Lots of interior parts, power everything, all good glass, abs unit with sensors, all brake parts, rear discs. I need to keep this thing rolling though in order to scrap it so if you were interested in suspension/brake pieces, you’d have to take the whole car. I’ll ditch the whole roller with title for $150 but you must come get it. Keep in mind this car is pretty stripped, as in no steering rack. I welded the tie rod ends to the control arms so it can still be rolled. You can lift with a jack to turn it. :slight_smile:

I need the dome light cover lol how much?