95 ninja 250 $300 , then 800, then 700, then who knows

So you aren’t fixing it? :rofl

He obviously is with that kind of price, dumbass

vote 1 to ban skateshelter

Maybe he over-corrected for inflation. :lol

The trans is coming out and a buddy is putting the trans together

$299.99 9/10 USD.

So are you just flipping it? If you do, you’re going to make a nice amount of money.

:rofl i lol’ed

so it doesnt charge or whatever i dont remember and im to lazy to go back and read

you say for 300 bucks you need it gone etc…

you get it fixed

now want 800?

:rofl:rofl

The price went up because he wanted to buy CSholtes’ RX7 and he’s asking $800. Hence the sudden spike in asking price. :lol

cool so your gonna ban me for asking for more money for the bike? Ok here let me clear it up for eveyone brought the bike for 500 then got the carbs cleaned for 250 the I thought the battrey was fucking up so I brought a new one 75 then it wasn’t that so phibbs found out that one of the wires that charge the battrey was fucked up so they fixed that for 135. Now it runs great I ride it everyday to work. If you don’t think so and think I’m trying to scam then you can come tske it for a ride. Allvtogeather it all is 920 so I’m asking 800 how is that bad?. Yes I was selling it at one point for 300 but you should of seen it when it was in that condtion it was worth 300 I just wanted to clear all that up for everyone.

dude just delete this thread and make a new one with the price you want ,then noone can’ say the title say’s $300

Idk how someone on here did it for me lol.

Fuck this thread, just start a new one with the right price. This one got shit in anyways.

:retardclap:facepalm thread as +1 fail. another example of if you want things done right you do it yourself.

Holy shit… sell the 350z and get an education, that was some of the hardest reading ive ever done in my life

hit your edit button on the first post, then hit edit again, copy your thread so you can paste it into a new one,then scroll up and it gives an option to delete the thread, Delete it. then go to new post click on that and paste the old thread into it and edit what you need to so noone can bitch at you., then click post and there you go