obd2a integra gsr ecu - free
civic ek shift boot -free

Mitsu Evo X floormats
-good for winter
-drivers side shows moderate to high wear
-not sure if will fit other evos
-$20

Interested in the ecu and possibly the cd player

ill take that ecu for sure. its exactly what i need for my gsr swap.

Hey I already called dibs

im actually paying for it.

I would too. I wanted to see if it would help the civic I have pass inspection cause I have some chipped ob1 nonsense in there now

I will pay twenty five cents more than Seamoose. Then promptly put it in storage, to never be looked upon by human eyes again.

pmed psi2high

Wat

I guess Ill give psi like a week or so to pick up the ecu. Wouldnt feel right starting a bidding, i advertised it for free.

Let me know I can pick it up when ever

bump

ecu still available?

ibtl

Were are you located?

dont give out any information to noboost35r, sketchball 4shurrrr

ecu and suspension are spoken for

he is still around lolol

Hey Bud was nice to meet you, And GL on that hatch it will defintly Be a good daily not to mention you got it for a steal.:thumbup

Lmao the post above speaks for itself As i just bought the suspension parts off him not even 2 hours ago. And Don’t worry about me bud, I have met with several of shift members whether buying or selling and they have all been positive experiences. I have prolly bought more shit on shift then you have. Have a good night seamus.:tongue.

all your interactions with shift memebers have been positive ??? since when dude i dont think i gave ya a hug or a good orgasm the last time we saw each other , esp after ya threatend me with a gun and wavin a scrwdriver around in front of me as i wanted to talk to ya