96-00 Civic EK/Si parts + some free ish + evo x floormats

Jhon lets get somethings straight because its obvious there are some misconceptions that are leading people to think things they shouldn’t be. First when i said postive interactions with shift member i meant in the sense that I have bought many things off of members on shift and had nothing but positive interactions. I can name a few for you, I bought a gsr motor off of jreddy, i bought a turbo kit off of hondarat, I bought a thing from skateshelter.And just last night i bought the suspension componets off the guy in whos thread we just jacked.I have spent over 2k in parts in here. Hell i even sold laduke an aftermarket clutch kit which after 4 days or more than that he didn’t want , I went back to his house and gave him his money back. THis is they guy i am and how i go about my things. And as far as me waiving a srewdriver to you that’s bullshit and you know it !!!. Going back to the that night which not being a good one there a very clear understanding of what went on. I rolled into the lot right after just running an rx 7. He asked if he could see what i had under my hood so i opened it and he was looking around and so on. Mind you 2 nights before i went to get tuned. when that kid was looking around he pointed out to me that somebody left a screwdriver there. I picked it up and was holding it in my hand, hence why I had it in the first place. Instead i hear that bein used to my name , as if i used it as a sign of protection. So heres the next thing, if i was going to use a tool to use on you or anyone else why in the fucking world would i use a screw driver?, wouldn’t a simple pocket knife suffice as a tool of protection compared to a damn screwdriver. 2nd if i was an asshole , and being the person you guys portray me to be, Why didn’t i use it???. Hell after somebody swings at you its on, your mindset is not in safety anymore it should be kicking the guys ass who is a threat to you at that point Right?.Along with this comes my third point to why i wasn’t using the screwdriver as a tool of protection but merely as it being something that was left by someone else in my engine bay. This is that I didn’t swing once at you with the screwdriver, I actually didn’t swing at you period. From what i do remeber from this whole ordeal is that I apologized twice to you but you still came after me. First was in my original thread , I apologized and atleast i thought everything was cleared up. Second was that night, when one of the Db’s there claimed I should get on my knees and kiss your shoes, I said NO and I also said my apologies for whatever happened on shift. THats twice bro, yet you still proceeded to swing at me 3-4 times , And i even told you to calm down and relax yet you still came after me. How fucked up is that? Now everyone wants think you did this and that when it truly wasn’t even a fight jhon. Onto my next point, If i was the person who you guys think/thought i was , all i had to do was file a simple police report for assault, and since i didn’t swing once i would press charges, and with the record you have you would be inside for another 3-4 easy bud. And BTW when you have 15-20 people coming right at you , it didn’t look like you wanted to talk bud, If that was the case I would have had a honest conversation with you. Think about it and you let me know !