96-00 civic

Looking at selling my accord and picking up a civic again. Years I want are 96-00. 2dr and manual is preferred but let me know what you have
Thanks

Why don’t you try trading?

i have a 96 civic, for the right price it could be yours. manual. 2 door. red. non vtec. 158K miles. no issues. body’s meh.

not that i want to get rid of it, but everything comes with a price tag right?

I could but the other person would need cash on their end

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Pics and asking price?

You can buy mine but its probably not what your looking for.

pics and price plz =)

Its the White Turbo Hatchback that is for sale on here. I can find the link if you really are interested.

ah ok, yea thats nice but not what im looking for. Thanks though

i don’t think i have any pics of it. it’s on 13inch steelies. got rid of the hubcaps. (didn’t like how they looked.) um. grey interior that’s perfect. installed stock CD player where the tape player goes. dent in pass rear behind door. looks like it was hit before and bondo’d, and then hit again. i’m probably aiming high, but $3500? ha.

From the description yea, too high imo

lol i figured.

I have a red 99 DX coupe MT that I would get rid of for the right price. The only problem is I probably want way more than its worth and more than you want to pay for something with a non vtec d series. However, the body is in good condition. No rust

^^^^^
pics and price

I suck at posting pictures on here. If you want to text me I can send you all the pictures you want and we can talk price a little. Ill PM you my number

Eh why Seth why!!!

i have a 02 4door i want to make gone for very cheap

justa4door, check your PM for my number. Send them over ASAP since I will most likely be buying a civic this weekend. Would like to see what you have before I pull the trigger on this other

Pm me a price

The Green one with deer damage along the roofline where the windshield meets the roof?