97 GSR Ls/Vtec Greddy turbo. Rochester $4500

No, inspection is not valid. Car hasnt been on the road in about a year

Does it have a cat? Or a o2 simulator? Is it throwing any codes?

No cat, and no 02 sim ATM. Car is currently OBD1

$3250

ugh… this is so tempting! I am glad my tax return isn’t in yet or i would be pm-ing you!!!

^ still have it.

Car’s worth more in parts…

def worth it at this point to buy just for parts or a fun car to have

i have 1 question… did he get the bumpers from a 98+ cgp or did he have them resprayed?

i miss my integra a lot. some day i’ll buy another bgp gsr just to have one .

is your friend looking to buy a new car?
Trade plus cash on his end for my 06 accord?

Not looking for trades. Straight sale on this one, my buddy lives in Japan and has no need for a toy vehicle stateside.

Unsure where the bumpers came from, paint looks OEM to me.

so is this easy to get inspected in nys being a 97 with an obd1 computer? Does it throw up any flags in the nys machine that the guy is plugging it in?

Seriously?

This a joke?

i honestly have no idea if it throws up a red flag to nys inspection computer that its an obd1 ecu in a an obd2 vehicle, would love to know though

I see you still suck.

Answer is no…no code

Yes it would, its obd2 with a obd1 ecu the car has obd 2 sensors… Obvs is going to throw a code if its not reading the sensors right. Plus it doesn’t have a cat, the first o2 sensor reads high the second reads low, no cat would make them read the same and throw a code…

Partially right but theres more OBD2 sensors than two that need to be working for it properly and not throw codes. Technically in this state it will throw no codes for OBD2 as the scanner cant read the ECU. It needs to be converted to OBD2 (OBD2A to be exact) with a OBD2A ECU, then the O2 sensors and Crank Position Sensor will need to be installed as well. From there if no codes are present your good to go, however you need to stay out of boost as it wont be tuned with a stock OBD2A ecu.

it’s not stated whether or not the motor/head is obd2 or obd1. for all you guys know everything is oem and just on a jumper harness. If you’re actually interested in the car go and check it out rather than just googling “how to make obd1 honda ecu pass emissions for obd2” or just speculating how the car is setup and shitting on this guys thread.

there is more to swapped & turbo hondas than just o2 sensors lol

^^^^ joe knows his shit he worked on the car I’m sure it’s setup well

It’s a ls with a vtec head… Not shiting on the thread just stating facts.lets all face it ny inspections suck balls