wtb: 00-01 integra gsr

mileage must be under 95k, can be dc or db, nothing FI. any color besides teal, and no tan or grey leather. as far as mods go it depends on it what it has, but if anybody knows of any in the area that are somewhere in the 7-8k price range let me know. trying to upgrade from my 96 gsr, so i doubt anybody would want to trade their newer gsr for an old one with close to 200k miles.

what are you looking to get for your old one? im trying to get into a gs-r or a type r teg…let me know

trying to let my 96 go for 2500. i still owe 2725 on it, so i can’t really go any lower on my asking price. new timing belt and water pump with 3k miles on them. exedy clutch/pressure plate and light weight fidanza flywheel have 9k miles on them. car has a couple minor issues, but nothing major at all. i’ve had it for just shy of 18 months now. if you’re interested still send me a pm and we’ll talk

why wouldnt u stay obd1 and just buy the body parts that u like from the 00-01?

pics? issues?

:needpic:

nice try… this isn’t my sale thread, its a ‘want to buy’ thread. if i make a sale thread i’d be smart enough to include pics in the initial post

its a 96, i’m about 95% sure its obd2. just looking for something to start fresh with… lower miles, leather, and the updated exterior body panels. between buying a lower mileage motor, full leather interior and swapping out the bumpers/headlights, signals and tails… just saving trouble and looking to buy a newer gsr anybody know of any around here? or atleast not toooo far?

lots within a 300mi radius here in NC. go on traderonline & do a search… they’re out there for your price, if you’re ready to drive.

96 is obd2.

:bloated:

go obd1 then!haha

doenst really make a huge difference tho now adays…

u can def find something leik that in ur price range tho it may be hard to find one unmolested tho to good luck id keep ur eye on honda-tech theres some clean integras everyonce and awhile

PMed

How old are you, no offense you sound anal(old). Rebuild, learn, love, save money.

is this car black and do you live out in amherst by any chance?

my current 96 gsr is, and yeah, thats about where i live

i’m 24. don’t know why it sounds so anal… i just want a newer gsr with slightly low mileage… don’t like green integras, and i don’t want a light color interior. thats not so picky

Are you sticking pretty firm to that and/or would you consider a '98?

…don’t start a post with the bloated smiley and then proceed to post utterly fucking retarded shit

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

i was hoping to, that way it would’ve hopefully been recently serviced as far as timing belt and water pump go and i wouldn’t have to replace them on the car… even still though, i will be getting a loan to buy the car, so buying something only 2 years newer than my current car with anything over the 100k mile mark probably wouldn’t look too enticing to my bank to give me the money to buy it

ya i came and checked out your car. i wanted it but then you told me you were keeping it so i bought something else. DAMN!

same here i wanted to buy yours but you needed to find one and i ended up with my civic