wtb: 00-01 integra gsr

yeah, that was mine… i’ve just been thinking about how impossible it would probably be to sell the car for a decent amount once the odometer hits 200k miles… so yeah… eventhough it runs fine and is reliable as hell i figure that if i’m going to try to upgrade to a newer car that i might as well do it now

you might’ve said you wanted to buy it, but you never came out to look at it or anything… if you came to check it out and said you wanted it then i can have a car lined up to buy for myself in about a weeks time as long as you’re willing to put down a small security deposit and keep in close contact

happens from time to time

trade park ave plus cash? i wand a 3rd gen teg…let me rephrase that NEED

nah, just looking for a newer integra… sorry…

i have a 1998 red GSR with cloth interior with 116k, its got a few mods on it and still drives good. If your interested maybe we can trade. i daily drive my gsr to work and have a rsx in the driveway. i wouldnt mind trading and getting cash on top and still having a car to daily drive.

whats the lowest you will go on your teg?

i’ll have to pass on the 98 teg, sorry, just want something newer with about 30k miles less

as far as the asking price for my gsr, i bought the car for 3500, but it booked on nada for 5500, so i got a loan for that and paid off my other debts. got my loan payoff down to 2725, i’m willing to lose a little bit of money on it, but i’m not taking anything less than 2500 for it right now.

interested in a trade for my 98 civic hx?

nope, ONLY looking for a newer integra gsr with 75-90k miles

how much is it a month? sign the car over?

and full coverage for me is somewhere around 420 for 6 months

bump…
anybody know of any nice 00-01 GSR’s out there with under 95k miles?

Difficult order to fill.

yeah… i’m most likely going to have to go on a bit of a road trip…

You should consider a RSX Type S if you havent already. Would be much easier to fill your wishes for a car with mileage, condition, etc.

i’m sure they’re excellent cars, i’m just a little intimidated by the k20, not performance wise, but i’m not sure how easy they are to work on, b18’s are a piece of cake. also trying to keep the budget down so i’m not paying on the loan for too long

post up some better pics of your integra and i might consider taking it off your hands

sale of my current integra is pending, i’ll further keep you updated when the status of it changes

I have one! But its not for sale :frowning:
Id def consider an RSX-S if I were you. They are a 100 times better. Test drive one.