97 GSR Ls/Vtec Greddy turbo. Rochester $4500

$old

OOOOH HOW I WANT AN INTEGRA AGAIN SIGH
GLWS

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

LOL

BUY ME

Omfg, I’m drooling! Glws I gotta save up and get a Honda again!

Any talk of a part out?

Would really like to sell the car as running (as I’d have to part it with him being out of town)

What are you interested in?

i probably would if it were stock. even though i loved my gsr turbo…i want stock again

Only issue is I have no stock parts

UP.

Taking offers on this thing, need it gone. Not looking to sell it for 3grand but reasonable offers will be entertained.

$4000

nice!

Guys,

$3500

Let’s be honest here, my buddy no longer lives in the country, and his dad wants this thing gone yesterday, hence the significant drops in price.

We have now reached ebay ghetto turbo civic pricing. Someone pick this up, toss a fender on it, clean it up, and have yourself a full functioning 97GSR with a fun ass turbo powerplant, smooth as butter transmission, and an exhaust note that is sex worthy.

I have a fender in this color , cant remember what side it is tho.

Could prolly stand to use both. although The drivers side needs it more than pass.

lmk

I believe its the pass side that I have, it has a few little dents on it that could def be pulled. but the paint is good and its oem.

$3,500??? Is the inspection valid?

Jesus. That’s cheap.

If I had some money to throw around Id buy it just to have a drive lol Im sorry.

GLWS

Does anyone have any interest in the shell? I want the drive train… ITR trans yo

I want the whole damn thing, I’m just on the fence about this…