97 intruder

Howdy boys and girls. This is probably more of a feeler than anything. But hey, let’s see what happens.
97 suzuki intruder 800. Picked it up for a girl. No more needs to be said on the topic.

The bad:
Front right turn signal could use a new rubber stalk and a replacement lens(slightly cracked).
the rear tire probably only has one more season on it.

Mileage: can’t remember off hand but it’s around 23k.

the good:
mustang seat. In really good condition, aside from a very small hole near the back. It’s probably 1/8" in diameter.
New front tire
K&N filters front and back with carbs tuned to match.

engine was rebuilt a little less than 500 miles ago and counting.

Story time:
picked the bike up from a friend for a girl I was/am dating. Originally the issue was that the engine had leaned out and burned up the valves on the front cylinder. Tore the engine down and found that to be a fact. Replaced all 8 valves(front and back cylinder), and machined the valve seats to match. New rings and bearings went in, as well as valve seals and associated gaskets. The bike runs strong and fires right up with no issues.

Im im sure in missing a lot so if you have any questions just ask. I’ll post up some pics at some point. Price is OBO and as always I’m open to interesting trades. So shoot me a pm or text seven16-6o1-5six11.

Ok. So im having a hard time uploading pics of this beast. Shoot me a text if interested in a picture.

Make some offers. Worse I can do is say no

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/4676086085.html

CL link with pics

Bump! Get it out of my garage!

Make some reasonable offers… I’ll probably say yes.

Nyspeed special. $2500obo! Don’t feel like storing it so get it out of my garage!

And back to the previous offer.

To the top! 2200 obo