97 Subaru Legacy Wagon, needs work 1200 OBO

My winter beater as some of your know has a wireing issue. no idea what casued it. I narrowed it down to a main power fead under the dash, but dont feel like tracing it any more to find the issue. Motor turns over fine, but the ecu doesnt get power so it wont fire up.

It is a base edition car, with AC and cruise… thats it no other options. They call it the Brighton edition.

202Kmi on it. When it ran it ran fine, infact you couldnt kill it, well minus the phantom wireing issue all of a sudden. Motor ran fine, leaks a little oil but nothing bad. Clutch is not bad, but will slip under hard loads when its cold. trans shifts like butter, drive tran doesnt clunk or anything.

has great brakes on it, they dont have more than 5kmi on them at all 4 corners. I have 2 sets of tires for it. One set are some American racing 16’s with Hakapaleeeta snows in decent shape. the others are the stock steelies with some good tires too.

Body is in decent shape. hood has a little dent no rust. back hatch has fresh paint. only a little fender rust inthe back but the rest of the shell is in good shape.

interior is grey cloth, and isnt skanky, just needs a good suck from a shopvac.

I figure someone could buy it, and fix the wireing issue and drive it. Or use the shell and make a nice racer out of it. If I had a wrx motor, ecu and harness laying aorund thats would would be in it. Or someone can buy it and part it out. I just dont feel like dealing with it, nore do I have the time to mess with it.

Pics?

BUMP pic added. Taaake It…

pretty good deal. GLWS

thx friend

Trades considered. I need a big 60+ gal compressor. decent MIG with tanks and reg. Plasma cutter. Acetylene torches… that stuff + $ to make up the dif.

pm me offers or what ever