red on black
5 spd
runs and drives great
new clutch and gastank

needs a tail light for safety
needs some bodywork on rear quarter

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD
PM IS KEY!!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc33/khoolie/800px-95-99_Pontiac_Sunfire_GT_Coup.jpg

$1,000 takes it. I want this gone.

Call 905 741 6941

sorry pal - nobody on this site is going to take your sunflower or any other jacked up, small-dick compensating, red-neck mobile

here’s everyone’s advice - get a 240, set up some pylons in a parking lot - and drift away that old set of tires!

z_roots, are you interested in buying this vehicle? if so you should send a pm. as it says in BOLD CAPITALS, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. Seriously, how hard is that to understand? are you fucking retarded? the exact reason it says do not post in this thread is because of cussy little e-thug fucks like you that feel the need to shit on peoples threads. It is because of people like you that more and more people look at this site as a joke everyday. son has so much potential but unfortunatly the little fucks like you will never go away.

oh and btw… you have no fucking clue what i have so shut your fucking mouth.

here’s everyone’s advice. finish your “project”, set up some pylons in a parkinglot, and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

wow…I’d be embarrassed!

If you have such a problem with this site. Feel free to leave…

Your attitude towards others in return of their personal opinions is disgusting. Although I do agree posting what he said in you f/s thread should of not happen, then again…thats why I had opened a thread just for you under front desk.

In regards to that…I personally believe you need some “special attention” from the mods. Regardless of your history here. As far as I am concerned, new name = new. Period

Back to the “sales”

sold.
close thread

Z_Roots, this comment is way out of line and I believe warrants a temporary suspension.

HayMakr, your response is equally e-thuggish and all you need to do is PM an admin to have Z_Roots post moderated and his account suspended.

I’ve seen a few outbursts from you and frankly don’t want to see anymore.

i sold this car the other day to a buddy anyways.

close thread