now that's quite a sun flower.

currently selling on kijiji.

http://arch.kimag.es/share/15428210.jpg

I normaly don’t bother even mentioning these types of cars…but I couldn’t pass up when it’s this. XD

havent looked at kijiji yet, but i bet its automatic

wow its actually a 5 speed.

edit: i wonder if attempted burnouts with 19s resulted in the need for a brand new transmission.

^^ its 5 speed!

and “It has over 25,000 dollars of work put into it” …and it’s selling for 7.5g. zzzz

lol, 25k invested and still runnin 19’s in the 1/4 mile…

and who spends 4k on a sunfire trany? there like 50 bux at any scrapper. i think u can buy them in 6-packs now

haha, 6packs. does that come with a dozen clutches?

anyone notice his license plate?

ez2envy

wow…

I was so shocked to see it riding on those rims. Reminds me of my high school when 2 cavvies and 1 civic was running Motegi MR7’s. These rims are phucking everywhere!

I don’t like sunfires and cavaliers as much as the next person.

But it looks like clean work. I’m sure some people like this kind of shit, obviously.

Who cares.

Don’t you have blue carpet, “custom” interior, fake nismo seats, looking for a body kit, and a big wing on your s13 Trutrax?

nothing personal, as always.

hey hey, my blue carpet is <3ly :stuck_out_tongue:

edit Guess for me it’s more of a “WHY A SUNFIRE?” and “It has over 25,000 dollars”

lol… nicely put

Finally someone on the forum who doesn’t take what i say seriously and get bent out of shape.

+1

if you guys think that sunfire is crazy you should check out this Honda “Predlude” for a unbeatable price:

I lol’d

39995?.. wow just wow

its nicer than ur car

Lol, this car reminds me of Fast and Furious 2.
I bet you that car sounds good and looks nice from far at night.
Lmfao !

i think that prelude guy put two to many 9`s on his price $3950 maybe?

i dont understand these honda kids. they think they slap on some lowering springs, an intake, muffler, stereo system, give it a quick paint job and the car is magically worth $40,000? it kills me

^^^that is exactly how I assumed when i was 13, but these guys are in their late-teens and some are even mid-twenties. This is what happens when you drop out of school lol.

call him!