now that's quite a sun flower.

I think most cars that have been worked on are actually underpriced, for example Benson’s 240. If you bought a 240 and did that much work on it (professionally, not DIY), it would be at least double the asking price, not including the car lol. That’s sad IMO, and makes me more reluctant to spend money on my 240.

But hey, supply and demand I guess…

for 25,000 it better be.

i think this generation of sunflower/cavaqueer are the worst fucking cars ever made.

i also pity anyone who wastes $25k doing pointless, ugly shit to a terrible platform (that goes out to the Neon guys too).

i mean, to each their own yeah but…it’s still sad.

think of what you could do to an S13 with $25k…

or better yet just buy some newer nice car for $25k lol

ok whoa. j-body…yea they are shit. but it’s like the civic for the domestic kids. cheap as fu<k. and it’s cackaleer. :wink:

but the neons! seriously dude. SRT4’s are WICKED platforms. wicked. even a damn SX 2.0 with some work. Not bad cars. Minus the auto trans.

first of all… who are any of you guys to judge other people… let alone other peoples property… you guys are just haters cause you could never afford to do what you really want with your cars… dont lie to yourselves you all have secret little fantasies of one day doing a full body kit with a bings front lip (no offense bing) with radical new never before seen (unique) paint jobs… but you cant cause your all too poor!

ill be honest i dont hate it… and neither does the owner in fact i bet hes quite proud of it… and in the end isnt that what car tuning and modding is all about being proud of your car and your work and just enjoying cars in general… dont rain on someone else parade just cause you couldnt afford the admission fee!

peace !

Your fantasies are not everyone’s. I’m quite glad a bings lip will not fit on my car, unique paint jobs can suck a nut. You is poor :slight_smile:

I hate because everything has been done over and over again. The front bumper is the top seller since F & F came out. Those rims are on every 2nd FWD car out there. The Lamborghini doors and Z3 fenders are a most since the car didn’t come with it.

p.s saying “peace!” at the end of your post does not make you sound serious or intelligent.

I dont think he added in to many 9’s, I mean his sound system costs more the 4gz easy. He seems like the type of person that thinks if you put x amount of money into a car youll get that plus some and we all know it doesnt work that way. 40gs for a prelude no thanks Ill take an s2000 please:)

lol, my buddy has those rims on his 240, and a chameleon black-blue-greenish paint job done along with lambo doors, and a blown engine. personally, it’s not for me, i moved from the sound system stage right into the performance stage. regardless, i do say that’s a nice looking car, even for a sunfire. buuut, from a performance standpoint, never would i do that, 50 lbs for the door kit, RUINED aerodynamics from the body kit, and wayyyy too big of rims for anything performance wise, at least with what he’s got done to the engine, if you can even do anything to those engines.

as a daily driver, i’d rock it though.

This guy is a joke. Lives and drives around Aurora all the time. You need to see the tail lights on this POS. Even more insulting he waves at me whenever I pass him in my S14 LOL. His buddy drives a ‘suped’ up Cavaqueer.

LOL. sicks packs

This guy knows what’s up.

“trade for a honda civic?? its a 90 and has new tires, exhaust and air intake, apraised at $63,000.00”

glad someone said it.
i agree. that cars shit. i honestly WOULD NOT ROCK THAT…ever.
partly cause i would never fit. but mainly cause there straight shit. look at the dash…ugly…
the rims are as played out as oems.

haha

PEACE!
haha

this thread is the best ever on SON… A SONFLOWER

I love this car soooo much… i talked to buddy today and its almost official… we might do a trade for my 2j swapped s14 and ALL i got to give him on top of that is $1500 and my Tom Tom gps cause its certified and etested . im just waiting for him to get back to me on my offer (SO EXCITED) im willing to spend up to $2000 no more.I HOPE HE DOESNT BITCH OUT. i`ll be pissed cause i REALLY WANT TO HAVE IT IN TIME FOR FAST AND FURIOUS 4… i always wanted a car that the doors could go up like that and since i cant afford a lambo this is the next best thing:)
guys picture me rolling

^^x2…no offence. but i would not want to be seen on the road in that. I’d rather have a metropass…

to top the lambo doors off…

yeah its old…but classic…lol

team24k

there is a guy that comes around with team24k on his window and he thinks his car is ‘‘the shit’’… i told him its not the shit it is shit

I could never understand these high school oriented individuals who spend 25k in modifications that do absolutely nothing and hold absolutely no value and result in looking ugly.

Pontiac cavaliers are ugly to start with, so I gotta say he did an OKAY job, it’s clean but it’s still rice.

I like cars that cost 10-20k but can beat 200k ferraris and porsches :smiley:

sarcasm eludes you