98 GSR Complete part out

[LEFT]Ok my little brother bought this from 93DX–hatch back in the day and trashed it. The motor has a nasty knock… Interior is in good shape, Blades are in okay condition with newer tires, head should usable, seats, brake conversion, halfshafts…etc… Name your part and name your price also it is up to the buyer to come and pull the desired part, I dont have the time to running a used parts business out of my parents garage, and believe me you do not want my brother to touch it ha, with that being said you pull it. Hey if you want the whole thing as a parts car…CHEAP! Clean tittle! PM me.[/LEFT]

air conditioning system on it?

sure! i’ll double check with him im almost positive its still in good working condition. as of right now it starts and runs so you can test it out.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

its a complete car stock, cd player,power windows the only thing really worng with it rod knock like a SOB and the body sub par.

hows the tranny and what kind is it?

5spd, solid no issues.

What’s he want for the ac stuff, I need everything that’s in the engine bay, nothing under the dash.

pics/ price of whole car?

I believe the more important question is what do you want to pay for the ac stuff? PM me

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

PICS… it started knocking this morning i am at work till give or take 4:30 so I will try and get some pics up this afternoon

word…
in for pics

steveo what you need for the wheels?

how much for the whole car? and miles/

damn this thing was pretty clean poor teggy :frowning:

pm me with price on blades asap, also with price on break conversions

How much for the long block/tranny? Pm me a price, I’ll pull it

power steering pump and rack?

pics of whole car? how trashed is it???

The silver one? Jesus, I almost bought this car a couple years ago, it was in nice shape. Really sad to hear it’s now near ruined…

http://pbckt.com/si.APd

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

http://pbckt.com/si.APd

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Pictures up

Dang.

Dude I pm’d you pm me back!

several of us PMed him.