98 Integra gs - non running!

Selling my Teg after sitting for too long waiting for me to fix it… so I’m on the fence with parting with this or just parting it out! If this doesn’t go completely by November, I will start a tear down and make more money later on but continue to deal with the nagging question of “when is that pile getting haul out of our garage”! Ideally, love to just sell it now and be done with it. On to the details about the car

98 Acura Integra GS
b18b with AUTO tranny
engine quit about 2 years ago and its been on jacks in my garage since
not sure what the issue is (or else wouldn’t be selling) but it might be easy or total loss

• it seemed a timing belt when broke - but I accessed the timing belt cover and belt is intact - old but there!
  • the starter is turning down below but nothing on the top end! so…

Pros:
some good parts on it (could buy it cheap and part it oneself)
full stainless exhaust (2 3/4 dia) - 4/1 header (rusty underneath)- cat was bad!
lowered suspension - drop springs (not sure of specs) with Tokico adjustable shocks
full tube CAI
everything was running and worked good before it died
interior was fine… no rips on seats but material on door (driver) is off… needed a cleaning!
extra parts - including top end of b18b, hood and front fender (grey), interior parts
CF type r rear spoiler - some sun fade
riding on 14 in steelies with good Winterforce tires (at least one more season)
could have optional 17 rims (1 bad tire, 1 OK, 2 good)- rims in fair conditon
just replaced gas tank (nice southern) and fuel tube 1 month before it died -fuel lines done 1 yr before that…

Cons:
169315 on non running engine
typical Honda Rot in normal locations
dents in front driver fender and also in rear fender
painted some interior parts - but have originals also
engine light was on because of “cat”
I’m trying to think of other issues - but nothing major at time honestly come to mind!

• If I think of something I’ll post it
    its been sitting for 2 years

Its a cheap but busted Teg - $750 or Best offer (please no low balls)

• can PM me if interested or questions

Bump… I will keep this ad going for an other week then next week I’ll strip off some minor parts and scrap it - this is Best Offer so let me know if any interest as a whole or looking for certain parts