98 mxz 670

sled runs amazing! new track last season with studs down the center, 150 psi on both cyl. cut down windshild, new all balls racing bearings new chain case oil, carbs cleaned and rebuilt, it yellow needs a seat cover as its black duct tape now, this sled is fast! ive beat rev 600’s with this sled selling to upgrade to an 800 1000 obo! will get pics up later tonight

Fuck man , I had same sled and loved it .still miss it lol . I wish I had the cash

What’s it got for mileage? I know someone looking for a sled.

It’s got like 4k but when I installed the new track I broke the speedo cable but because of the lack of snow last year I only put like 100-200 miles on it

Too bad i just had surgery

my mom had the same sled. Those 670 rotary valve bombardiers are animals.

i’ll give you $800 trade in towards the rev 800 i have listed on here.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=32533

if i didnt have a line on one for 2200$ id love to take you up on that offer, if it falls through ill give u a pm

Pics? My buddy is really interested.

Sry Im gonna consider this sold unless something changes if it does I’ll update it

Had this same model/yr sled. Loved how light it was and was the perfect trail sled. Wrecked mine in 2000-01 season :frowning:

SOLD!!! looks great in my aka Offroadzj’s garage…bring on the snow!!!

Glad it only went around the corner haha!

You might just hear it ripping up the power lines along with the one I’m hoping to pick up next week…

Also known as KKD Garage… duh. lol.

better be something quick to keep up with the 670, that viper u have just wont cut it haha

I don’t think that will be a problem… if all goes well I’m hoping to be picking up a 2006 Mach Z 1000 SDI… lol. The Viper is my brother’s and the blue yamaha SRX is my wife’s. Both are actually pretty quick… but still don’t have anything on my formula Z 700 due to it’s light weight.

Oh nice! The one I’m looking at is a 04 mxz race cassis 440 with a 800 dumped in it :slight_smile:

With the fully adjustable suspension! Even the 440 with an oil injection setup (so you dont have to dick with premix on long rides) is a fun ass sled. Trails I ride are tight, rough and nothing like high speed paved highways… no need to have a 90mph sled. Those things are so light, nimble and still have plenty of power to flick itself around. You could jump a house with that suspension. Best ditch banger sled ever. My buddy used to race RMR and had an ex-factory skidoo race sled. That machine was nutty! You could glide across 3’ whoops and chop like you were riding a hovercraft!

Then he moved up to i want to say pro-mod and swapped in a worked 800 IRC. Retarded power! I only got to rip it down a field and back a few times but holy shit! I could get in trouble on that thing!

if I got another sled, it would be an 05-06 440X.

yes fully adjustable suspension! ill drop if off and let u do some powder coating and paint too if it all goes good and u can rip it around :slight_smile: