Part Out '97 SKI Doo MXZ 670

I’m parting out my mxz 670. Last year the brake caliper stuck and it started on fire. Damage was to caliper, wiring harness, oil/coolant tank. Basically anything that was next to the caliper. Motor was still running and pulling strong out of a corner when I noticed the smoke by my right foot. I will sell the whole sled. With the clutch set up this sled would pull my brothers 700.

The good-
670 motor - 4200ish miles. I am the 3rd owner. I don’t know if its ever been opened up. Last year motor tested low 150’s psi. Has 501 rotary valve. Nice upgrade for 670’s - $700 for everything from oil pump to exhaust.
Carburetors - $100ea.
Clutches with few different primary and secondary springs. Secondary has a epi helix. $250 for everything
Stock exhaust pipe with dynoport silencer. It pretty much sounds pissed off. $200
Track 1.25" ripsaw with 300ish miles on it. Stock size 121"x15". I believe its clipped every 3rd window. NEVER BEEN STUDDED $400
SCII rear skid with rebuild-able HPG shocks. $225
Reverse set up for s-chassis, Maybe other models. $180 for everything, gears, lever, case, chain…
Gas tank $20
RAVE $100 for both
Yellow Pilot 5.7 ski’s, double carbide’s $200
Polaris HPG rebuild-able front shocks. $150
Rotary valve timing wheel $10
Bunch of other crap

FIRE SALE!

Lol Sled is still together. Haven’t taken the cover off yet. I have no desire to fix it. Need cash for house stuff.

bump. Ill let the sled go for $650. Need it gone. Don’t want to deal with it.

craigslist add

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/snw/4726556220.html

Ski’s, Track, and Riser are worth that.

How much for just the track?

If I don’t get any bites in the next week or two then ill part out.

If I do pull it $350ish

Sold