98 Range Rover 4.6 CHEAP

Maybe thats why he’s been getting so many from the auctions then. Nobody else wants them.

odd that two friends of mine said theres NONE at auction… For months back…

take it to the scrap yard dude , these things are piles of shit . money pits , noone wants em , noone wants to work on em lol electical is horrible on them . shall i keep going ? parts are pricey , parts are tough to find .

umm…someones picking it up tomm for $4k… :retardclap

apparently theyre not looking at the right auctions because my boss just got one in for a friend last week

check manheim. they always have a few of these things kicking around

pretty sure manhiem is the auction that most check as its the most popular.

yeah, thats where my boss is finding them. He gets them from out of state most of the time.

Weird, there are always a ton.
Just checked, and 16 Rovers of various years are registered for Manheim PA right now. Another 50+ on the east coast atm…:lol

So did it sell?

Guy left 2 hours ago, he said he should be here in 25 minutes, I think it’ll either sell or we might be fighting lol… I know I wasnt happy every time I’ve driven hours to buy something and it was a pos but this guy sounds like a wannabe thug soo well see lol.

so u 2 will get along great lol

Probably but hey, good luck at failing at life, seeing how you woulda scrapped the range rover and all :retardclap

Let me know the next time you wanna scrap a vehicle, I sold the truck in 2 and a half days for $3900… He jewed me $100… Matter fact I was the one who gave him the $100 for gas home.

Dayum son, you must have a shitload of money.

Whens the s2k arrive?

ot was supposed to be here last Friday I thought…

Why must I have a shitload of money? I took $100 off becuase he wasnt 100% happy with the purchase at first but actually like an hour ago he called me back up and thanked me lol.

s2000 came friday. The matte red viynal wrap wasnt in great condition so im taking it off, PAINTING it matte red, fixing some minor bodywork to the widebody as well as shit the shipping company fucked up, installing seats and checking the head to see whats stock and whats not… After its done with my mechanic which should be friday, it will be going to synapse for a synapse manifold and tune at the least… I drove it at only 10psi and the thing fucking ripped, vtec was retarded.

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhrfxx.jpg
motherfucking shipping company cracked front bumper… easy fix but still pisses me off, especially since I paid like $1,400 for shipping to be perfect… Didnt get a pic of the led head lights on but they are fucking siiicckkkk.

Then you call the shipping company and have them cover it. Did it with my 911 as there were a couple of small scratches that weren’t there when the company picked it up. Don’t waste money you don’t have to.