99.5 Futura Yellow Golf Gti VR6

Sold.

How’s the rust situation underneath? I’m itching for a vr6 project.

As far as I know there is none. Like I said its in pretty good shape and if its a project you want this would be perfect. If your local to around the Elmira-Corning or Horseheads area I can set up a time with anyone and they can look it over if they want. We are looking for another motor to just toss in so if that comes about she may just want to keep it.

And thanks for fixing the images! Didn’t notce they didn’t work…

I’m not really in the area and my free time is lacking, but let me see how this weekend looks. I may have to come take a look.

Let me know. if need be you can pm me and exchange numbers and give you exact details on where it’s located and such.

^ Burnt toast, i have a clean Mk3 vr6 " project" as well. PM me if this falls through. GLWS on this color is rare as fck lol

Thanks it’s a pretty unique color for sure. I think only a few hundred made this year.

I just got a buddy of mine to sign up with the forums. He will post here when his acct is approved.
He has a bunch of vr6 parts that you would be able to put a running motor togther cheap for this thing.

Not sure if I’m looking to piece together a motor. I rather get it sold as is or buy another complete low mileage motor. Tell him to pick this up. At this price he could fix it and make some profit.

still available? PM if so, thanks!

Sent text as requested. No response.

kind of a cool color

Thank you. Tired of looking at it, may just use it for .357 target practice.

Bump I have a VR6 for sale…

A mk4 motor? Pm me with price and specs.

Car is also best reasonable offer. Don’t be scurred.

^^Check his thread: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?237097-2000-VW-Jetta-VR6-Part-Out

Pmd you with a price already never heard back from you. Give me a call or text Jeff @716 570 3082

Oh yeah sorry. I read it. She’s deciding if she wants to put motor in it or just sell it. Right now we have a guy interested from NJ as it sits so we will see

I plan on pulling the motor this weekend so if you want to hear it run keep that in mind.