99% FS: Gateway Laptop

Gateway Solo Laptop

• Windows 98
  • Intel Celeron Processor
  • 160MB RAM
  • 4.5GB Hard Drive
  • CD-R Drive
  • Floppy Drive
  • 1 USB port (various other ports also…)
  • Microsoft Works (included I think with Windows disk, if not I can get install Office 2000)
  • Carrying Case
  • All original disks included

It works fine, Windows will be re-installed before any sale happens. Would be great for internet browsing or typing papers for a student or something.

Make a reasonable offer… :slight_smile:

damn you didn’t delay any when I said yeah we can sell it if we get a new one… :rofl:

Anyways,

I bought this notebook when I was a live in fire fighter. Its not abused, and It served its purpose. It has windows 98 on it, but everything still works. Infact I was using it when I would go to shows out of town (except this past weekend). I just need a more powerful one to run some new programs while I’m away and to do quick video editing stuff on the road.

sounds like a good tuning PC

yeah I have actually heard that. I heard you need an older computer to run some of this turning software which cracks me up. You think you would need a high end laptop to run some of that stuff.

Also the RAM can be replaced easlily. It originally came with 32 MB of RAM and I added a 128mb stick to the second slot. The 128 is a kinston stick and it only cost me 40 bucks. So in reality if you wanted to you could buy two new sticks with higher RAM and be golden.

Welp this will be a 100% sale if some one is inerested. We ordered our new one today and it should be here in a week.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!

Here is a picture of the back since I seem to be getting a lot of questions about a 9 pin serial port.

$$$$?

If I could get 150 for it I would be happy…

$150?? I was thinking like $250… but if we put it on ebay, listed as a good “tuning computer” I bet we could get $500 or so… those things are in high demand.

gee just kick me to the curb!

If Mike said $150, then $150 it is… :slight_smile: I was just stating my opinion on it. :slight_smile:

f it

Pewter are you sure you don’t want it…if not, I’ll take it for $150.

I just saw this now, You two can fight over it…lol

I;m not a prick, it server its purpose to me. Like I said if I can get 150 for it its cool.

If Brian and general G want to volly for it(who came first) at the price thats up to them just let me know :slight_smile:

what the hell, i ve always wanted a labtop. if its not sold yet and someone offered $150, i’ll offer $155.

i have plenty of laptops for sale

just pm me

It is sold.

prick :ugh2: :embarassd

woman shut your hole. You are screwing this thread up enough.