FS: P3 650Mhz Laptop

Gateway laptop
P3 650Mhz
64 MB RAM
10 GB Harddrive
Hotswapable CD-ROM/Floppydisk
Adapter/Charger included
Laptop case included

Will come with a fresh install of Windows XP if desired.

Looking to get $175 for everything (reasonable offers will be considered, lowballs will be sacked)

pics? dimensions? im looking for something to run my SCT tuning software and keep in my car. the price is favorable as well

12.5"W x 10.25"D x 1.5"H

Its a Gateway Solo 5300… I know, I know, not the best in the world. But the system is in good shape and runs fine. Just a little slow and old. And this would be a great tuning laptop.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/47/de/b8_1.JPG
Image is from eBay, not actual laptop.

parallel port? serial port? how many usb ports?
how well does the battery hold a charge?

Its too ealry in the day for me :bloated:

1 parallel port, 1 serial port, 1 USB port, PS/2 port, monitor and analog video out. 2 PCMCIA slots, built in 56k modem, no ethernet. Battery looks to be good, gotta get a full charge in it and see, I’ll post that up later.

Bump for good seller, if i had the wireless at my house I would buy this in a minute

ill do $125 cash/tonight if its got a good battery…if it doesnt have a good battery then we can talk further if you want…PM me a number and we can talk

Didn’t he just say lowballers would be sacked?

how is this for a pc game

:lol: beyond solitare youre probably not gonna do to well!

Not a bad piece though!

Some body pick it up!

Go F&F style with it!

well, i cant have the money tonight so if SHOtime doesnt take it PM me and we can talk, im very interested

thanks for your opinion Rx3, however…i would not consider an offer that is less than 30% off the asking price a lowball. I also told him that if he PMs me a phone number than we can talk. Once again though, thanks for making sure your voice is heard.

Seeing as how I’m not in a huge rush to sell this, I’m gonna have to pass on the $125 offer for the time. Nothing personal SHO, I’ve just got a few people interested as of right now. As for the “sacked” bit, I was reffering to offers around $100 or anything less.

And a full charge on the battery is good for atleast 2 hours depending on LCS brightness and other usage. So I’d say its pretty good.

im so intersted in this seriously…ill see what i can round up in the next few weeks if no one else takes it by the time i got the $

Will it play WoW in 1600x1200 on max quality?

jk :stuck_out_tongue:

perfect machine to sit on the can with and browse nyspeed… or hte couch… or your bed…

You’re welcome.

Sale pending!

Still up for sale. Reasonable offers still accepted, anything I consider lowballing will be sent to Mr. Castro!

Fidel for L! He looks as old as Vinny Testabledsoe :lol:

I :heart: da rula!

my offer still stands (if you dont consider it lowballing)