99 Impreza2.5RS 5sp

SOLD quick 12 hour sale enjoy your car TRADERSBASE

99 rs 5speed 204k This car was just inspected november
only reason selling this is i have no room and bought a new car, she is a solid runner with new parts listed:
4 brand new general arctic snows
Centric brakes all four corners pads rotors and ebrake
kyb gr2 struts and mounts in the rear
new borla main cat converter
new clutch 10k ago
new genuine subaru head gasket with ARP head studs 10k ago
all new oil seals,& timing belt
This car runs absolutely perfect and as you can see by parts i planned on dd’ing this for quite some time. It has no leaks. I found the car i wanted and jumped on it. Price is 1600 firm seeing i got a little over a grand in parts, not counting my labor. The body is fair with normal rear quarter rot, not doing pics prob,come see it
716-553-8589 call or txt it won’t last long
Ryan

In for pics. Pics sell things quicker, so no offense but I’d snap a few quickies just to garner more interest. :slight_smile:

I thankyou for your input. prob not going to need to have a bunch of pm’s here and from buff scooby, car is a rock, for the money it’ll be gone in 3 days or less

Dammit where was this 2 months ago? I would have been all over it.

Im down to check it out tonight! let me know if you got time and where you located. thanks

free any time today call me to set something up.

Seriously?

You think a cheap AWD car will have a problem selling right now. This thing could be gone by tonight.

Smart people don’t wait for pics when a deal arises.

I don’t think it will have a problem selling at all. I just wanted to see pics and potentially save a trip.
No biggie. Like I said “no offense”. Wasn’t looking to be a dick or stir up drama. Sorry if some took it that way.

wow, awesome car to beat on for a winter

:tup:

I’m not offended. You just gotten jump on this shit. Somebody on buffaloscooby had a low miles STi that got rear ended and only wanted $5k. While 6 people asked for pictures one guy went right there and bought it. I prefer being someone who takes advantage of a situation.

It’s $1600, don’t expect on of the 7 wonders. But if it’d solid mechanically, which pictures can’t show, it is a great winter car. Pictures aren’t even worth looking at.

I went to look at plenty of cars where people had pictures of different cars up, they didn’t list half the problems, it was a salvage title. So sure it looks great, and when you get there, not so much. I don’t put much faith in pictures of cheap cars.

No Surprise car sold already To TRADERSBASE, enjoy !!

i thought it was amazing that people actually offered me less over phone…to those people you now know why you were hung up on with no answer!!!
Cheap fucks don’t know a steal when it lands in their lap.

Super cool seller. Thanks for the deal and the recovery effort from the 5’ snow bank. But shhhhhhhhh, we won’t talk about that. :wink:

where was this last week? ugh :frowning:

FUCK

Ah yes your welcome, and ps more throttle its awd!!!

Whoever bought this, contact me.

dawn im pretty sure it was “TRADERSBASE”