99 Jeep Cherokee Sport, Great first car/DD/Offroad project

Selling my girlfriends 99 Jeep Cherokee Sport, it runs like a top and we havent had a single issue with it in the 2 years we have owned it. It does have some body damage but its all cosmetic, very low speed accident that ended up taking off the passenger side rear flare and denting the 2 passenger side doors. There is some surface rust and some small dents/dings as well. If the damage wasnt there Id give the body a 7/10 considering its age and mileage.

148k miles
Clean title
I believe we are only the second owners
4wd works great
Like I said mechanically it has never let us down

Asking $1999 somewhat firm on that price but there is some room to negotiate. Pics to come tonight to show the good and the ugly with this Jeep. Too bad its not fall because this would make a perfect winter car for somebody.

Interested, PM me when you post pics.

Sorry it took so long to get pics but here they are

The damage

Forgot to mention it also has a remote starter, alarm, and keyless entry.

to the top

bump

will be interested in the next month or soo. gotta make some $$$$

Drove this beast 200 miles today, ran like a top all day

bump

to the top

$1800 for shift members price is firm

If I had the extra cash and somewhere to work on this, I’d buy it in a heart beat!

Itd make a great project, could definetly be fixed up for pretty cheap.

ttt somebody buy this beast

bump it up

Going up on CL, I will take $1500 from a shift member though. Prefer not to have to deal with CL clowns.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i wish i had the money right now. I need a winter car so bad…

PM’d you about this.

Bringing this back to life. Wont start after my gf ran it out of gas, I dont have the time to deal with it but Im 99% sure its something stupid. I just want it gone. $1000 takes it, no games thats the price. It ran like a top before it was run to empty.

it may have burned up the fuel pump from running it out of gas…