99 Sebring Project Suggestions

Hey I just picked up a 99 sebring lx v6 2dr coupe w/ 80k on it. Looking to do a few things to it, looking at alot of the avenger mods, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Sell it and buy an e30

/thread

use it as a daily driver and buy something else for a project

scrap yard!!

buy some projector lights, underglow, and a chrylser racing sticker. I think thats all the yoffer for that car.

x2

dont do a damn thing …save up for a srt4 swap and build it …then put it in…if you do anything else … …well it fails

this and only this

nice crowd around here huh

Jesus Christ you guys are brutal. So there are only 3-4 cars “worth” building then?

Do what ya want with it man, keep it clean, and make it quick. Nice to see something different done every once in awhile. Just dont rice her out!

Forced induction, lower it, tint the windows, NICE 17-18" wheels (not something that would be seen on pimp my ride)

Basically, watch pimp my ride and do NOT do any of that shit to your car.

Nope there is but 1 car. e36 m3 for life.

This man is a knowledgeable man.

Id check out some Mitsubishi sites since thats who makes the motor.

So I guess my old Avenger was total shit then huh?

The 95-99 Sebring coupe is essentially a stretched and rebadged 2g DSM, there’s alot that can be done to that car if it’s in your heart to mod it. Search ASEC. All your typical mods are available, from “M3” blinker mirrors right down to blower kits for the 6g72(mitsu v6). I even make custom overdrive crank pulleys for the SC kits.

Have fun.

:facepalm

epic fail. coming from the guy that does not like a single car that doesnt have an “H” or an “A” on the grill :facepalm

Yeah ive been looking alot into mitsubishi/talon/avenger mods considering its all the same thing. Im not trying to make it into something to take to the track or anything, just something to be quick, and look good. Prob going to debadge it, throw some nice tint, and new headlights into it, prob redo the interior w/ some mits interior, drop a short ram, better spark plugs, wires, just dont rly know where to go from there lol just wondering if anyone had ne avengers/sebrings and had any good suggestions for it. And id love an srt4, or an m3 lol, that would be great…sadly enough its not a perfect world

Also, if anyone has a sebring and is willing to part w/ the side moldings, it would be appreciated, or if anyone knows how hard it is to get the glue off, i got the car w/ 80k on it for cheap, had one dent in the side i can easily pop out, but need to either get rid of the side molding that goes around the car, or get a replacement for the right side back molding. Ill post pictures tuesday after the snows all done to show you guys the part im talking about, thanks again for the help