A BadA** 68 Camaro

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=820557

Wow that thing is beautiful.

thats is amazing

you could eat off the undercarriage of that thing.:embarassd

wow… amazing

Awesome ride, total automotive masterpiece. I wonder how much he spent building that. Parts alone had to be quite a bit.

That’s my ideal muscle car buildup. Pure classic styling with modern suspension/chassis work, and a state of the art powerplant.

Why is the speedo at 40mph with nobody in the driver’s seat? Maybe that thing can’t even sit still…it’s that fast, haha.

yet another camaro with a small block. :yawn:

I understand that it’s clean and the fabrication is impressive, but do something different that has not been done 901284937583 times.

you should put an LSX in you pick em up truck then:)

I wouldn’t put a lsx motor in there if you gave me one for free.

Same here, I’d love to build something like that someday. There is a very similar camaro like that locally. Oddly enough everytime I’ve seen it, its been at a beaverun lapping day wooping the shit outta people. The suspension & brake changes made the car pretty incredible on a road course.

that is reassuring that will just be one more for me to blow up

:rofl:

this might be the first time it took someone brains to spend their money… simply amazing touring car.

That is a beautiful thing. I like how the interior is setup for racing (it looks like), but looks still very liveable and cleanly done at the same time.

Watts link rear suspension is a solid axle’s best friend (in a car of this type, built to take bends)

:drool:

yep…not to be fucked with

Steve is the Technical Editor for Popular Hot Rodding Magazine. He also owns the Blue '70 Fairlane that is in all the recent issues. He posts alot on the www.pro-touring.com forums and has several threads about the buildup/rebuild of this car. After it was done the first time, someone ran into the back of it (pic below). Search “bad penny” & 'fastlane fairlane" for more info. Both cars are sweet rides. The Camaro is waaaayyy more than a small block in a camaro. It is a car built to do everything well.

http://picsorban.com/upload/deadpenny.jpg

oh god that pic makes me sick

nice

its very well designed, and i can appreciate the work done.

Its obviously a beautiful car but again, its a restomod 68~69 Camaro. they’re pretty played out.