A BAR FOR EVERYNIGHT OF THE WEEK!?!?

Toro and O are 2 of the few places I frequent.

arent they more “stylish” lounges than bars with drink specials?

Monday- Yings $1 Drafts and 2 for 1 Well Drinks
Tuesday-???
Wednesday-La Luna or Coyotes
Thursday- DT
Friday- Wherever
Saturday- Elmwood
Sunday- Yings- 30% off of food

whats on elmwood on saturdays… drink specials… etc etc… Coles? Goodbar? fahertys? what else? im not so familiar

half off when food when you drink at the bar??

yes sir

you can get an order of wings and 4-5 $1 drafts for under ten bucks…

can’t beat it

i think we found a new monday bar :)… this thread was a success even if it ends here <3

lol carlin is going to be mad.

Yea. If you drink alcohol at the bar, you get like 1/2 off your bill for food.

Im talking about the Yings on French and Transit…$.25 wings and $2 orders of pizza logs on Monday and Large Pizzas are always $6.99.

what about the other yings… id imagine same ownership… same specials right?

Never been there but I assume so???..have to wait for the northtowners to chime in.

Yeah, I suppose they are. My bad…

:sword:

lol… im looking for decent places to go… not spend a typical “dan klein $80 tab” …

what are good bars for fridays and saturdays? Im not a huge fan of the downtown scene

You’d be suprised man, those 2 I mentioned aren’t really expensive at all. They may be more than the ones mentioned in this thread so far, but they’re hardly expensive…

yea… i know ive been there before, just not really my style crowd… i like to throw darts, sit down, relax, talk, drink… as much as im not a fan of slick willies, i like the setup there and if the deuce were bigger, it would be better to. When 90% of the people in a bar are suit and tie i lose interest… maybe when im no longer a student and im coming home from work, then maybe those places will appeal to me… right now its just

cheap drinks, entertainment, a good crowd, good music, aka. not trance techno etc etc, close proximity to home

i say we just goto a liquor store and party at joes everyday

i still havent been there… which brings up the question of proximity…

In.

i know ur in…u live there…make more cider