A beware for those going to the lot

soo true, there’s some in Albany that little colored children could(should) get lost in.

Adam, that sucks bro… Don’t worry about it that much, like crazybrew said, it’s an easy fix.

Yeah it def suck, but like you guys said, it is a relatively easy fix. Just sucks that something happened already lol.

Now you’ll be good to drive it in the snow :wink: :lol

Lerner-Heidenburg Properties in Closter, NJ own the place. Good luck dealing with those scumbag bastards.

run the car through hoffmans, blame them. fixed.

get BJs membership. Drive thru lot to gas stations. Hassle the Gas station attendant. (do this on a day a white A4 is parked there) and get new rim.

-Jack up new mustang in your driveway
-Remove damaged wheel
-Go to local Ford stealership with a GT for sale
-Swap wheels
-Profit?

For a like new OEM quality repair (you will never know it was damaged) go to http://www.rimpro.com/index.html

test drive and bring home and swap wheels.

fixed*

damn that sucks man.

just another reason to meet at the park and ride :wink:

damn adam I know exactly which fawking pothole you mean to that def sucks ass

the owner of MD wont do shit in terms of fixing your wheel. thats all on you man. people who fix wheels do a great job and you will never notice. fuck my father did his own SHO wheel and u cant tell at all. thats your best bet.

Brilliant

I AGREE PLB WITH ALL THAT RICE WE MIGHT TURN INTO CHINA MEN LOL

Who are you?

i have the baddest z-28 in this forum , u better explain who u izzzz

hey slowmarro bring that bitch back to b town you got a gran prix from last year when you visited waiting for your return…is she hooking now… lol how are ya john you know me from the underground

just a fly on the wall watching all the bullshit lol and yes i do the do… track or street

u fuckin hillbilly vermonters lolol . car is still apart new rearend , susp and heads . better fuckin hook