A big F U to Formula 1... idiots

Amazingly, the F1 web site does not function to allow one to purchase a ticket and hotel package despite offering this as an option.

La la la (unsuspecting buyer)… I’ll just enter the hotel and race ticket option. Check

la la la…now select the Italian GP race. Check

la la ala…wait, it tells me “departing from ____ going to_____” but I selected race ticket and hotel only.

hmmmm? Well, Milan is the destination so I’ll just select from Milan to Milan…nope just resets the page.

Okay, I am in Florence before Milan on this trip so… Florence to Milan…nope, just resets the page.

(numerous failed combinations the intrepid traveller calls obscure number on F1 site)

(operator can’t help me either).

I eventually determine that if I ignore the hotel and race ticket option and just select “hotel” the site will offer me race tickets AFTER I book the hotel, i.e., no package offered.

Hotel information is nothing more than effen Expedia listings. No information on proximity to the track, transportation to and from the track, etc.

Fu#& You, F1!!!

lol… Gotta love the FIA. did you try GPtours.com?

That sounds like an awesome vacation idea, visiting Italy and watching f-1 too, I prefer rally, but this would be amazing too!

Yes I did but I don’t want to purchase a $3k package trip…I am already going to be in Italy.

Well good luck Dave. Let me know beofre you leave. I will give you money to bring me back some Renault F1 stuff.

^^NO one buys that shit. Your best bet would be a 3rd world country. I heard thats where they take it all after another unsuccessful season. :slight_smile:

Honestly, the internet has better deals than at the race and you can get alot of stuff they wont have at the race. They jack up the prices because of demand.