A book for budget racers...

When I sold my Rabbit, this was the guy who I delivered it to (his friend is the one who bought it). Anyway, when I dropped it off we talked for awhile and he told me he was writing a book, and it looks like he finished it. I just ordered it, I’ll see if it’s any good when it arrives, but it looks good from what I can read on his site…

http://www.goaheadtakethewheel.com/

looks cool. for 16 bux you cant go wrong with some new knowledge.

cool.

Yeah, but have you ever read the questions he asks on improvedtouring.com …

IMO that guy has no business writing a book.

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13067&hl=

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12670&hl=

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12496&hl=

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11967&hl=

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11518&hl=

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11271&hl=

http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10310&hl=

Don’t get me wrong, they are great questions, but keep in mind that these are all after he authored a book. If you are going to author a book you should be an expert in the field. An expert in the field should not have those types of questions.

I don’t see a problem with any of those questions.