a camaro, an integra, and a GTi doin some work VIDEO

means alot coming from you lol:thumbup

Word. Def. some nice vids. What camera is that?

Austin man, that thing runs GOOD for what it is. And now that I think of it, it might have bogged a little bit into 5th bc of the bigger wheels, idk though.

kramerbuccccs killed my race weight

its a kodak easyshare z812is

my mom got it for x-mas and she raraly uses it so i kinda gave them my dumpy sony and took this new kodak

How are the pictures it takes? I might go scoop one for myself

hey, just watch the video, all my brake lights work. :lol

its not bad i just put it on auto and the iso wasnt right but its pretty good.

iirc the camera was like 250 or 260.

me+you was probably about equal to sssssssmokin+tdi :lol

edit: nevermind we were probably 50lbs heavier lol. but sssssssssssssssmokin did have his big ol’ stereo in there

more im sure. im 200-205. sssmokin and pete are probably 320-330 combined

i had helmet + spare tirrrre + cd book + flippy flops + kramer buccccs

bretts car is deff. faster then yours and is a drivers race with jeff’s Cobra…maybe even giving the edge to bretts a little bit. Me and jeff’s race (which is on video from adam) was closer.

yah whatever its all in fun

I would like to see if we can get some slow rolls going without any of us having any traction issues to see if the outcome is the same.

You gotta remember, Brett has quite a bit left in it. I’d imagine that’s a mid-high 120’s car at close to full potential.

yah I know

time for some more mods!

I beat the SHIT out of my car the last 2 days. My cars going to have a break until atleast the weekend.

nick’s nitrous kit is for sale…

yah…next time you can have petes big ass.

I was prolly around 3800lbs…give or take some.

40 would be no bueno. maybe if i buy some DR’s for it i could.

lol, and I’ll be your passenger to “even it out” :rofl

I’m good for something in these race situations, when someone says “you need a passenger bc I have one”…turn to me, it’s like having none :rofl

i want 3 petit women, 1 brunette, and 2 blondes next time.

quickest/fastest ive seen out of this turbo(in T25 flange) is 11.41 @ 128 in an 04 jetta gli… ill be happy with 120 on race gas.