a camaro, an integra, and a GTi doin some work VIDEO

yeah im up for some more runs this weekend or w/e. we’ll have to check it out. pete vids came out good man!

thanks! told ya this camera was a lot better lol

yeah I dont think it bogged per se…I just think the over all tire size might’ve hurt me for 125mph+ runs ya know? but it doesnt matter…that camaro is making like 120+whp more than me…Like I said…Im happy with the outcome…I kinda came into it hoping to win…but expecting to loose ya know? iether way I had fun

taller tire = longer gears

Nice to see the car move out man… would deff like to see/hear it in person

good runs, nice to see your car out brett and running strong

I dont have 120whp more then you lol

im around 400-420rwhp…420 AT MOST. Im stock heads/stock intake manifold etc. Hardly touched my car as far as performance mods go.

He made 302whp… lol

if thats the case im under 400rwhp.

power to weight & gearing…

top of 5th is no where i want to be again, anytime soon… still had all of 6th too :ohnoes

the vids would be good if you could actually see them, its dark as hell on my comp.

2nd that… lighten it up, if you can. or change a setting on the cam bf the next vids

I doubt that…400whp + 3600+lbs= loss…I beat a 420whp cobra…that I beleive was around your 3600-3800 race weight of that vid…and I beleive also 03 cobras have more aggresive stock gearing than your camaro…all this is just taken from memory…so dont quote me…but yeah your camaro was def making more than 400whp at the weight you’re quoting…but hopefully…I’ll have the 15’s back on it soon. and we will race again…assuming you’re going to be at that same power level…and modifications…ttyl…you still owe me that Dig drew. Not letting you back out of it…you said if I gave you your high roll…i’d get my dig…holding you to that next time we’re both out…practiced or not.

jones

I will give you your dig when I get new tires…I completely whooped them last night doing 40-50 pulls with Cobra’s and S4’s . Their under the wear marks now…shitty.

also, Cobra’s have the same T56 tranny as me…only difference is the rear end gears in them are 3.55’s stock I believe, mine are 3.42’s.

anyways, I raced Dave last night like 5 times…ALL races are the same…were pretty much dead ass even until around 140+ then he edges me out…he put down 465.

you ass ,ya know i got the mickeys just make a phone call

I just ordered new tires from tirerack. They should be here sometime this week.

what did you get?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Sport+Maxx&partnum=74YR8SPMAXXOLD

Dunlop XP Sport MAxx

went down in a size tho to 275’s which kinda sucks but theirs more sidewall so they should be a little better.

after seeing Jeff toast his drag radials in about a hour flat last night made me NOT want them for daily driving. I would go through tires weekly…I dont have a never ending budget lol

I also figured I might as well get the cheapest tires I can find since they will need to be replaced by the end of summer again anyways.

you’ll loveeeeee those tires. had them in 245/45/18 all around on my altima, handled amazing, did just fine in the wet and when lowered to about 22psi were extremely grippy for street tires. went from spinning the SHIT out of second to just a little 1-1.5 second “chirp”

good choice :thumbup