a couple pics of the ranger...

i just got all my new shit in and put it all on yesterday. its a start but the next project is my drop kit. i got carbon fiber mirrors but u cant really tell. but its a start and i have many more mods to come…just need the money.

i know my tailgate looks like shit but gotta take it to elma collision since they will paint it for me for a decent price.

needs one of these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Mustang/3.jpg

you guys, im super serial…Manbearpig is real!!! and headlightcovers are still cool.

Good luck getting that past emissions testing.

Mmmm… turbo 2.3.

As it stands I can think of a few things. But I won’t, roll pan looks nice though.

EDIT: Woah, my old ranger used to have an AXX plate. :open_mouth:

yo d00d saw u driving in ea today in front of the gym

i’m gonna have to go out on a limb here by my lonesome and say i’m not feelin the autozone mods

nice bed cover

something tells me that branch is crowded

tread is for whimps

i have to agree with you about that but no autozone mods here. i refuse to buy anything from that shithole ever again. they fucked me over on about 300 dollars worth of parts that they ran a scan and told me what i needed to fix it and i never needed any of it. took it all back with a receipt and everything unopened, never used and they refused to take it.i buy all my shit online and trust me i [plan on going further than “autozone mods”

and cooley i see u probably 3 times a day in ea and holland haha…sometimes i think ur stalking me…giggity giggity

GTS light covers = auto zone mods

But…like most things…to each is own. Good luck making it what you want and enjoy :tup:

No sticker of calvin pissing on a bow tie no care

:stuck_out_tongue:

well i won them on ebay for 5 bucks with 6 dollar shipping so it was kind of a steal…but im waiting on halo headlights that i just ordered so the covers will be off soon enough.

and now its ebay modzzzzz

just bag it:)

swap in a 351 :tup: