so what mods are being done over the wintertime?

any body doing anything exciting to there cars? huge turbo’s, new cars,new wheels whatever?

my srt is just sitting in the garage with the new fuel system put in…

and i’m waiting on my EVO to show up? jan 10-11 can’t wait.

For my ZX-12R in february I’m getting…

-Yoshimura Full Tri-Oval Exhaust with Dual Tip Stainless steel header and Carbon Fiber Can.
-DynoJet Powercommander III (possibly the Ignition module also)
-BMC Airfilters (Would get K&N but they fucked them up for the ZX-12s)
-Muzzy Bonneville Box (takes the 186 MPH restrictor off)
-Some type of Double Bubble (not totally sure yet which brand)
-Magical Racing Carbon Fiber mirrors (have a shorter stock yet much better mirror optics)

-Trailer so I can take the thing with me and the wife when we go out of town.

I also if I can scrape up the money afterwards, I would like to get a new (2nd) helmet probably a Shoei and I need to buy a damn leather jacket. Colder weather sucks with a textile.

not much…

Longtube header
random tech cat
dynamax 2.5 piping
and maybe a new PT cruiser clutch

i just want to finish mine in time for summer paint and wheels and she will be done until next year then its motor time for sure

i have 2 turbos and a intercooler sitting in the back seat of the mustang…

:dunno:

never have time to work on it though

Im lifting my truck just a little … (dont have to worry about losing any bottom end with the 4:10 gears)

Getting mickey thomson classic II’s 16x8

And 35" Pro Comp Extream A/T’s

Then thinking about breaking the 500 horse power level

i got the talon motor down to the machine shop should have the block back in a week or so

hahah they have to restrict that thing to ONLY 186 mph

how fast can it go without the restrictor?

:bowrofl:

cause you need to go anywhere even CLOSE to 186mph

x2
186 on a bike… :scared:

get my 408 done again & lightin up my car!

:rofl:

why not?

I’m not sure what it will top out at stock.

In 2000 when the bike first came out Muzzy reach 199.115 mph with a full muzzy exhaust and removed mirrors only. In 2001 suzuki and Kawasaki started to limit both the ZX-12 and the Busa at 186mph.

Of course weather contitions and so forth come into effect but I would love to take it for a high speed run some where and see what I would hit when I;m done with it. Its only 80 bucks for the part so whil I’m in there throwing the other stuff on might as well add that for penis effect :rofl:

i dunno. personal preferance i guess :smiley:

a whole new set up for me, roll bar, etc

Notch…newclutch, T5 syncros replaced,new quad/cable/adjuster, poly tranny mount, new motor mounts, subframes, welds, stickies/skinnies

truck…paint work

Hatch…bodywork here and there

bike…needs mirror,tires,chain,sprocket,brake pads, brakes fluid change, maybe plugs, maybe air filters, maybe paint work. retorque all bolts/nuts, take it all apart clean it piece by piece, new rims[old ones bent]

new cam dual stage nitrous tranny and new rear

check sig…installing it tuesday…other misc. itmes are, Tein Coilovers(spring), and new shoes for the rims.

Turbo Kit
Roll Cage
Traction Bars
New Suspension
3 Inch turbo back exhaust w/ cut out
more weight reduction
Corbeau Seats

i think thats about it

bike exhaust and power commander
car maybe i will finish it all i gotta do is put on the j pipe and get a good ground for the battery damn am i lazy