A couple picts of the newly painted wheels

haha it kinda does look a little pink in the pics.

but it isn’t. doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be tho.

I was shooting for the barbie look i think i hit it good…they are 1 7/8" primaries lg pros

I’m positive the brakes will work I’v looked into it twice over…its the actual offset of the rims not the style…the c6 style nock off rims will not let them work unless its the correct offset or you run the 10.5 in rims in front…and the z51 brakes arn’t the zo6 brakes they are the 13.5 inch rotors not the 14 inchers that the zo6 get…ur zo6’s will be slightly better

Looks good, i wanted to try and race you before i left for home but i ended up being to busy with finals :tdown: If your ever near Albany shoot me a pm.

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:13,topic:29844"”]

Never really a huge fan of ALL black wheels…

[/quote]

This comment is coming from a person with the user name “STEALTTH” ?? hmmmmm ok…

I personaly really like the all black rims over the chrome look.Your Vette looks MUCH better now than before :wink:

[quote=“Danny_Boy,post:24,topic:29844"”]

This comment is coming from a person with the user name “STEALTTH” ?? hmmmmm ok…

I personaly really like the all black rims over the chrome look.Your Vette looks MUCH better now than before :wink:

[/quote]

LOL :bloated:

[/quote]

Maybe you should know what your talking about before you make stupid comments mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok :bloated:

[quote=“BLKGSR,post:26,topic:29844"”]

Maybe you should know what your talking about before you make stupid comments mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok :bloated:

[/quote]

Please tell me,how is my comment a stupid one ??

All black rims are more “stealthy” than “shiny” rims NO ??

Damn, ease up fellas, he doesnt know Jon or anything about his tastes or what he likes. He’s just commenting that a name like stealth is usually associated with dark or black, like a stealth jet or stealthy black burglar outfit :snky: :lol:

[quote=“Danny_Boy,post:27,topic:29844"”]

Please tell me,how is my comment a stupid one ??

All black rims are more “stealthy” than “shiny” rims NO ??

[/quote]

Oh

My

God

I agree with Stealtth’s comment about the rims. And your comment about his name and this comment above are both stupid comments.

His name is Stealtth because he owned one when he joined the board. The extra “T” is for turbo.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:28,topic:29844"”]

Damn, ease up fellas, he doesnt know Jon or anything about his tastes or what he likes. He’s just commenting that a name like stealth is usually associated with dark or black, like a stealth jet or stealthy black burglar outfit :snky: :lol:

[/quote]

Thank you :wink:

this thread certainly got off track quick

nice ride :slight_smile: good mods. slips/dyno?

Red cars, and black rims go hand and hand. And I would know do my exceptional taste!

[/quote]

Oh dear…

Black wheels aren’t really my thing, but as long as you like it.

Black wheels are nice, and they look MUCH nicer than those dam chrome rims before, but im not a fan of a visible wheel gap :wink:

[/quote]

BTW this was my last car. I like the black…but without some sort of lip, they look like steelies…

Very nice car Stealtth,my comment to you was not ment to be a slam.I just figured a persone with that user name would like the all black look.

Now i understand your user name,sorry for the misunderstanding.

nice rims :tup:

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:35,topic:29844"”]

[/quote]

That’s hot as hell. I never did tell ya how much I liked that car :tup:

^^Thanks man.

[quote=“Danny_Boy,post:36,topic:29844"”]

Very nice car Stealtth,my comment to you was not ment to be a slam.I just figured a persone with that user name would like the all black look.

Now i understand your user name,sorry for the misunderstanding.

[/quote]

no prob dood

Thanks for all the responce fellas ! I actually really like how they came out and i’m happy with them. they are also a lot easier to keep “looking” clean…They are also lighter…no slips yet but after she gets tuned sometime i’ll post um up. I myslef actual thought that the rims being all black may not work but in the end i’m happy thanks for both the pros and cons! to each their own right? ps nice cruzer! i think i’m throwing the cop hubs on my impala just for fun lol:D